Play dirty

--------------------
-_| Chapter 8 |_-
--------------------

CW: none
Word count: 1135

°°°

Y/n was dozing off on the couch when she heard the front door of the cabin opening. Oh? Are those Techno and Phil? She rose to her feet and rushed to meet them. And thankfully, they were back, indeed.
"Look who is here." She crossed her arms, leaning against the wall, observing these two, who still hadn't noticed her, too busy by packing the stuff they got in the chests. Her tone was dark, pissed. Techno tensed up at her tone while Philza laughed awkwardly, scared even, frozen on the spot. "You could spend another eternity there, you know?"
"Ha ha, Y/n, listen-" Techno slowly turned around, seeing her dark expression, despite her smile, trying to think of an excuse for being so late.
"I am listening. I'm all ears."
"Well, you see- we had to deal with- with some difficulties. The totem didn't drop immediately so we had to wait till the pillagers respawned."
"Really?"

"That's true." Philza nodded approvingly.
"Hm. Alright then. Did you get one though?" Techno wordlessly held up two totems. Two. Not bad. "When are we attacking, then?"
"The day after tomorrow. At 8 AM. Everything is ready for breaking him out."
"Good, in that case, I'll be going home now. Goodbye."
"Uh- bye, Y/n."
"Bye, mate." As soon as she left, both males breathed out a sigh of relief. "Holy fucking shit, she's so scary when she's mad." Philza laughed, making Techno chuckle as well.
"Indeed. I thought that she's about to attack me." He let out an awkward laugh.

°°°

Oh my God. She's finally home! Home, sweet home! She thought that she wouldn't get here for a while. The first thing she did was to get some fish for Pinky, her major goal was to feed him right now. So, she cooked some fish, went to the lake where Pinky was and fed him. She couldn't help but think about Sapnap, when she last saw him near the pond. But she decided to shake it off for now.  The axolotl was more than happy to see her, he was squealing happily when he saw Y/n. He's grown attached to her, that's for sure. His actions made her melt into a soft smile. Pinky let her pick him up as she proceeded patting his head lightly, smiling all the time while doing so. It was kind of comforting, Y/n had to admit. It was honestly surprising how quick the axolotl grew closer to Y/n. She could count him as a pet. After playing with him for a while, she decided to go home.

But on the way, she met someone she didn't want to meet. Quackity himself. And someone new next to him. The boy's skin was greenish, his short hair completely green, it looked like it was some kind of slime on his head instead of hair, if you asked Y/n. He had glasses, green eyes and was dressed in attire familiar to Quackity's. She hasn't met him before, meaning he was new here.
"Isn't it Y/n!" Quackity exclaimed happily when he saw the girl not too far away from them, staring at the duo.
"Her name is Y/n?" The boy next to him questioned, not tearing his gaze away from the h/c girl.
"That's right! Dream's only and one soulmate." His voice got lower. "A threat." He knew. He knew it already. Fuck. Sam, you fucking snitch! She decided to walk away, pretending she didn't hear anything. But oh boy, he wasn't letting her go that easily. Quackity immediately caught up with her, attempting to chat with her, while she paid him no mind.

"Um, miss Y/n, right?" Her head snapped when she heard the new boy talk.
"You can call me Y/n. What's your name?"
"My name's Charlie!" He chirped happily, while Quackity was pouting in the corner, annoyed that she was talking to Charlie and not him. He wanted to make fun of her, irritate her, mock her, anything. Because he was bored out of his mind.
"Are you new here?"
"That's right, Y/n-Dream's-soulmate." Quackity burst out laughing at that.
"Huh? Did I say something funny, Quackity-from-Las-Nevadas?" Oh God. Why is he so pure?
"Don't call me that, Charlie." Quackity finally voiced, when he caught his breath. Fortunately for her, Quackity seemed to lose interest in her soon and dragged Charlie towards Las Nevadas, telling him that he has a work for Charlie.

Y/n puffed out a sigh of relief, thanking the God that she managed to escape this time. Fuck. Quackity was definitely planning something, that's for sure. He definitely did. And she was getting scared now. What if he already knows what's she about to do? What if- what if Sapnap told him something? Heck, she'd start doubting everyone now. Calm down, think. Just think. She got home, thinking that she won't be visiting Dream in the prison, because if Quackity already knows, then he's definitely going to set some kind of trap there. Who knows what's he going to do? He's always so unpredictable. And it scares the living shit out of her.

But...if the enemy is playing dirty, so will she. She needs to think of another plan. Something more tricky. Something that would confuse the enemy side. And to do that, she will have to meet up with Phil and Techno once again. And fuck, not again. She started hating that snowy plains biome. It was so fucking cold! And it took so long to get there! But she didn't have another choice other than to so. So she sat on her bed, trying to think of a new plan. She spent hours there, unmoving, not eating or drinking anything, just thinking of different possibilities of the plans.

And bingo! She finally made a new plan, something that would trick Quackity and Sam. Y/n's face split into a wide grin. This is a perfect plan. It's time to mess with their minds a little! But to do that, she had to talk with Wilbur too. Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur.... Knowing him, he'd be definitely up to help her and create some chaos on the SMP. Plus, he owed Dream for his revival so... this part of the plan will most likely go smoothly. And now, she had to prepare supplies for that and...discuss it with Techno and Phil. She decided to talk to them first, because what if they already had the supplies she needed for her new plan? This is going to be messy, but fun. Y/n was really getting on the dark side, huh? Guess, it wasn't that bad when it came to rescuing her only and one soulmate.

°°°