Chapter 6

Rays of sunlight shone past my window and into my room. The problem with me is that I can't sleep if there's any light shining any where near me. I have to sleep in the dark. So because of how bright it was I was awoken. Groaning I opened my eyes and quickly shut them. It was so bright in my room. I slowly opened them again and this time I kept them open.

I leaned over to my nightstand and picked up my phone that was resting on it. When I checked the time it said 7:01am. **** I forgot to put my alarm in and over slept. So much for a good start. Jumping off my bed, I ran to my bathroom, took my clothes off and jumped into the shower. The water was so cold it was enough to slap any sleep out of me. When I got out I grabbed a towel and dried up. I brushed my teeth and then put on minimal amount of make-up.

Then I quickly got changed into my uniform and for once I was thankful for the fact we had to wear a uniform or else I would have wasted time choosing what to wear.

Once I was all ready grabbed my bag, took out yesterday's book and shoved my books for today into it. I ran out of my room and ran down the stairs in record time. This isn't something I want to get use to. When I got to the bottom I realized that my parents had both left for work and that the city bus would have passed by now so I quickly called a taxi and asked for one in the next ten minutes.

After I did that, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar out of the cupboard. It takes me longer than others to finish my food because I like to eat slowly so by the time I was finished my granola bar the taxi was already waiting outside my house. I picked up my keys from the counter, grabbed my bag, ran outside, locked the door, jumped into the taxi and finally let out a breath. It had taken me half an hour making it 7:30 giving me fifteen minutes to get to school and not be considers late.

The taxi driver asked me, "Where to?"

"Westminster International School please." I replied.

He nodded and drove me there.

~~~~~~

When we got there I payed the taxi driver and quickly walked into school. It was 7:40 and I had five minutes to get to registration before the anthem went of.

Yesterday I found out every morning the national anthem would go off as it was a law in for every school to play it in the morning. We had to stand up in silence when it went of and sit back down when it finished. I'm still don't get why we do it but a laws a law so why not.

My corridor was in the second floor so it took me a minute to go up the stairs and walk to my form room. The teacher was sitting there and surprise surprise her eyes were glued to her laptop but when I walked in she noticed and said.

"Not a good start to your day is it."

What's that suppose to mean. I wasn't late. Well I was most but still I wasn't.

Without replying I walked to my seat and sat down next to Michelle.

(Sorry for the short update guys. I know I haven't updated for a while but I had so many tests one week after the other and I'll start updating more regularly from now. I'm not sure about next week though because I have my maths assessment but I'll try my best. Thank you for all the reads and voted so far and don't stop yet. xx Befekir)