From Heaven

A day has passed. It is daylight, it is morning. I wake up slowly next to Natasha in the couch. I look at Wanda and she sleeps like a baby. Speaking of baby, the twins are in another room with other babies where doctors can watch them. I lie down on the side, facing Natasha who sleeps on her stomach.

I pull up her shirt slightly to show her bare back. I put my fingers on her skin and I gently stroke her skin. I can feel she's having chills. I remove my fingers and bring my face to her back. I put my wet lips on her back and I place a tender kiss there. I'm sure right now she's smiling.

N- Mmh...

I bring my face closer to hers and she smiles.

N- Why are you stopping ?

She asks me slowly, opening her beautiful green eyes.

I get up and sit on her back. I take off her shirt so that she is in her underwear and I undo her bra without taking it off. I push her hair to the side and gently massage her shoulders.

N- Mmh, perfect.

I giggle lightly and place my lips between her shoulder blades. I run the kisses down her spine stroking her hips.

I go up along her body and kiss her neck. I suck her skin, making her moan slightly in satisfaction.

Her reactions make me smile. I bring my face to hers and kiss her lips softly.

I remove my lips from hers without moving my face. She opens her eyes slightly and smiles at me.

N- That's why I love you and I will always love you.

Y/n- Always and Forever, remember ?

She kisses me again and gets up to tie up her bra and put on her shirt.

W- Mh...

I turn to Wanda and see that she starts to wake up. I walk up to her and kiss her lips.

Y/n- Hey, how do you feel ?

Natasha arrives at Wanda with a shirt on and kisses her in turn, stroking her hair.

W- I'm tired but I'm good and happy. Where are our babies ?

She gets up slightly while looking around the room but I push her shoulders so that she lies down.

Y/n- Shh, don't move, they are with the doctors. We can go see them after if you want.

W- Okay, alright.

Wanda calms down and someone knocks on the door.

N- Come in.

Mom walks into the room hidden behind flowers.

P- I bought this for you. How is the baby ? and Wanda, how are you Wanda?

She puts the flowers on the table and walks up to Wanda, stroking her forehead.

W- I'm fine, thanks Pepper.

Y/n- Uhhh Mom ?

She looks up at me with a smile.

P- Mhmh ?

N- There's uhhh two... babies

P- What ?

W- Yes, it's like me and Pietro. They are twins. A boy and a girl.

P- Ooooh I'm so happyyyy

She says, happy.

P- What are their names ?

She said looking at us with sparkles in her eyes.