Memory

2 months later, no news from this woman, you dread every day what might happen if she approaches Wanda and your baby, or even Nat, but everyone knows Nat is strong and knows how to fight, Wanda is struggling to control her powers, her belly is getting bigger and bigger and you can't wait to see this little angel come into the world. 

You had an ultrasound but you wanted to be surprised by the sex of the baby so the doctor didn't say anything except if everything was fine and everybody is doing great.

You are on the sofas in the living room, you have your glass of whiskey, Nat has her beer and Wanda is satisfied with an orange juice.

Y/n- No Wands, you can't name the baby "Kevin" !

You told her looking at her in amazement

W- I was joking... I want to call him "Jake"

Y/n- No Wands ! Let's be original, I love American names

They start to laugh as you sink into the couch sulking

N- Okay, okay, what about... Alycia ?

Y/n- That's better, I like that one for a girl

W- Yeahhh why not, I don't know...

Steve- What do you think of "Elijah" for a boy ?

N- Nope, I feel like it's too old

S- Hey !! I love that name !

Y/n- You are like 100 years old so, yeah that's normal

Nat and Wanda laugh as Steve slaps you on the shoulder, sighing in annoyance.

You look at him and you get up to face him

Y/n- Don't hit me old man

You say laughing lightly

S- Or what ?

Y/n- Or I will k-

Wanda stands up and puts her hand on your mouth before you finish your sentence.

W- Or she will be mad

S- You have no humor Y/n

Y/n- Yes I know but I am rather in the violence

You laugh

Y/n- Anyway, it's late, we should go sleep.

You take Nat and Wanda's hands and walk to the bedroom door. Nat takes her hand away and you look at her confused

Y/n- Come on Natalia, it's like midnight !

N- I'm coming, I'm just going to get a glass of water.

Y/n- Okay Sweetie

You now arrive in the room with Wanda, you put on your pajamas after brushing your teeth. Nat joined you a few minutes later.

You are in the middle of the bed, Wanda is on the side with her hand on her belly and Nat has put her head on your chest just before you fall asleep.

~ TW - Physical violence

You open your eyes, you are outside. It's dark, it's raining, you don't understand anything, you're in your pajamas on the road, in front of a lighted door. On the doorstep there is a box. The building is large and looks luxurious. You approach the door slowly, your steps are heavy, you are cold, the rain is preventing you from opening your eyes properly.