A Big New

1 year and 4 months later

The three of you are still in a relationship, you still have a little trouble controlling your anger, Nat is doing very well and so is Wanda.

You talked about having a baby many months ago with Nat and Wanda but they were quite restricted... You let them think and you said that you were going to accept no matter what their decision...

Tony, Steve, Carol, and the rest of the Avengers are doing fine. You are jealous of Steve because you think he is in love with Nat... but Nat always denies it.

Talking about Steve...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You approach the room, you hear voices. Steve and Nat's voice, you focus on their voices.

N- Steve...

She can't finish her sentence you hear him kiss her.

You kick the door open, Nat immediately gets up and you look at her with shining eyes

N- Babe, I can explain, it's not me I-

Y/n- I know

You turn your gaze to Steve who tries to stay big and strong in the face of your anger

S- Y/n. Sorry. I shouldn't do that i'm-

You don't let him finish, you jump on him and hold him to the ground

Y/n- Listen here you little shit ! Don't even try to do that again, you are her friend, nothing more okay old man ?! I wouldn't let another man take one of my wife again ! If you try to kiss her again I'll make you eat your bones one by one before freezing the remains of your corpse.

W- Wow, calm down, come here

Wanda arrives, she takes your arms to get up but you struggle to hit him

Y/n- You are lucky that I did not forbid you to approach her ! Be careful old man !

You come out of the bedroom with Wanda and Nat, you put your back against the wall and you try to calm down.

W- What happened ?

N- He kissed me, he kissed me and I didn't see anything come...

W- What ?

Y/n- Imma hurt him, i'm going to hurt him !

You were about to go back to the room but Wanda pushes you against the wall holding your shoulders.

W- Hey calm down now !

N- I'm so sorry, I should see that comming...

Y/n- No, no don't be sorry, it's not your fault

W- Why are you like that Y/n ?

Y/n- Because the last time a man approached you again it ended badly...

W- But I'm fine. She is too, he just have a crush on her. It's so obvious !

N- I was the only person who never saw anything ??

Y/n & W- Yes !

N- Wow

You take a deep breath

Y/n- I'm okay.

N- I won't talk to him anymore I promise...

Y/n- No ! No Nat, don't say that, he's your best friend first and I don't want to deprive you of your best friend. The feelings cannot be controlled but if he tries something I will kill him !