NEW BOOK!!

Hey, guys.

So, this book got completed rather ahead of time but I am so happy with how it turned out. I have always wanted to write a story where Louis and Harry just ditch everyone's ass and run away together. What can I say? I'm a romantic.

Anyways, I'm very thankful to and grateful for all of you for reading and supporting this book, and while I hope that continues, it's not my call to make. I'm leaving the extended summary of my new book here. It's a short story called 'The Date Agreement' and hopefully, you'll like it enough to read it. I'm going to start posting the chapters from next week - every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. :)

SUMMARY:

The one where Harry works in the same company as Louis and really wants to take him out but Louis is wary of it because he thinks they're not a good match and so, Harry comes up with an agreement.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? *self-promo alert* Make sure you follow me and add the new book to your library so that you don't miss the updates. I've already posted the preface and the Prologue, so go check that out as well. This is going to be a good one, and I can't wait to hear all your thoughts!

I also have another book that I've written before this. You can go check it out if you want to. I'll leave the summary of that book here as well. This one's called 'Silence and Sound'

SUMMARY:

Harry is an ambivert on the football team, and he loves literature.Louis is a mute kid in the drama club, and he loves literature.It is this very love for literature that brings them together for a school play. Their lives may not have Victorian scandals, Shakespearian love and blood-thirsty villains. But they do have the ghosts of Winters Past, ex-boyfriends and teenage angst. What happens when silence and sound collide?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share; I'd really appreciate it. See you soon. :)

~ Love, T.