Chapter 1

"That movie was so boring! Not one jump scare!? It was supposed to be the scariest movie of the century." I said as my best friend and I walked out of the theater. "Yeah, I mean who would think that was s-" She was cut off when we turned the corner. There were three guys who had guns pointed at a elder man. We both froze. What do we do!? Because we were so scared we just ran. I looked behind me and only saw two guys with the elder man. Crap where did the other one go. As I turned my head back around I ran into something. I didn't see what it was because I fell. "I know you saw what was happening." A voice said. I looked up and saw a guy. Who was... Well... HOT... but I know he was one of the guys with the gun. "Wh-what were you going to do to that man?" "That, is none of your business." "Fine, what are you going to do to me? And where is Rosilyn?" Shit why did I just use her name. "I'm guessing that's your friend?" I nodded in response. "Don't worry, she's safe." "I don't trust you." "Which makes you smart." "You never answered my first question." "I'm pretty sure I did." "No, you answered when I asked where my friend was. But you didn't answer when I asked what you were going to do with me." "Well...." He put out his had for me to take. I don't know why, but I took it. He helped me up then said, "Since you have seen my face, I can either kill you, or you and your little friend can do me a favor. The choice is up to you." "That depends, what friend?" "God! Not like that! I mean your friend who is over there." He said as he turned and pointed to Rosilyn who was handcuffed to a bar. "So, what's it gonna be?" He asked as he pulled out his gun. "W-we'll do whatever you want." I said scared that he was going to shoot me anyways. "Good, I'll be in contact." He started to walk away, as he was next to me, he licked his lip and continued walking. "Wait, how are you going to contact me?" "You will find out very shortly." He winked, then walked away. Wait, what about the key to uncuff Rosilyn. "Where is the-" "Key?" She cut me off. "Yeah." "He put it just out of my reach." I looked on the ground and grabbed it. I unlocked the handcuffs, and then she said, "What do you think he meant by favor?" "I don't know, and I don't think I want to know." "Let's just get back to my house." We got to my house and my parents were asleep. We went to my room and sat on my bed. "I'm scared." "Me too..." We both sat on my bed looking out the window, terrified of what we might see. "That poor old man. I wonder why they would hold guns up to him. Or what they would do. You don't think they sh-" "NO WAY! I mean we didn't hear a gunshot.... Did we?" "No I guess not. But who knows. When we came back here we didn't see the man, or those people." "Maybe they let him go free?"

*Later that night*

We were just about to fall asleep when there was a knock on my window. We both shot up and looked at the window. Crap! It's open! "Boo!" We both screamed. I turned and saw the guy from earlier. "What the fuck!? How the hell did you get in my room!?" "You left your window unlocked." "How did you know where I live!?!" "I know lots of things." "Okay, I'm officially scared." "You should be." "What do you want!?" "You both, owe me a favor... Remember?" "Okay, a-and what is this favor?" "I need you to help me and my boys sneak into a very bad rich man's house." "Why?" "No questions." "That's not happening. You tell me why or I-" "You'll what?" "I won't help." "Fine, then I guess I'll just have to use this." He said as he pulled out his gun. "Okay, just do whatever the guy says! He has a gun!" Rosilyn said. "Whatever." "Let's go." He said with a smirk. "Okay, but can we at least change out of our PJ's?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Sure. But be sure to wear something sexy." "Ew!" "Not like that! God! It's to help break in." He climbed out the window and said, "I'll be back in 15 minutes. You both better be ready." Once he left we ran to my walk in closet. "What do you have that's sexy?" "What do I have that's sexy? Please... My whole wardrobe." I said as I laughed.

Ember's outfit:

Rosilyn's outfit:

Rosilyn's outfit:

We fixed out hair quickly

We fixed out hair quickly. Right as we were about to walk to the window we heard a whistle. The boy was back. He looked us up and down and then said, "Are you ready to go?" I nodded hesitantly, and then we went out the window. We walked a few blocks. The more we walked the less scared I felt. I'm not sure why, but I know I wasn't in danger, and neither was Rosilyn.