18

Soojin's POV

Months passed and everything is going really well. I got busier in the company but me and Soeun will always get time to hangout. Sometimes we'll stay in her apartment, sometimes in mine.

Although im still not yet ready for a relationship, she's patiently waiting for me and im very thankful for that. As time goes by i can say that we're going stronger. We're happy with our bond right now and i know we'll both be the happiest when we got back together but for now just like what people say, slowly but surely.

Our friends knew what's happening with me and Soeun. They're really happy and excited about it especially Jimin. I can see that she's really rooting for us despite our past, she didn't change at all.

We talked to Hyunjin already. After battling with myself for so long to have courage to talk to him and fix everything.

Flashback

Im driving with Soeun beside me. I finally decided to talk to Hyunjin and here's Soeun along with me just like she promised. We're on our way to a café where me and Hyunjin agreed to meet.

"You look so worried Soojinnie, don't worry i won't leave your side hmm?" she smiled at me and i nodded as i smile at her back.

After almost a month, i'll see Hyunjin again.

We arrived at the said table and there i saw Hyunjin sitting. As we sat, no one dared to talk, not even Soeun.

"Im so sorry." Hyunjin finally said. He's looking down the whole time ever since the moment we arrived.

"For being a jerk and ruining your relationship. I was blinded by anger and hatred and it came to the point where i was able to do things i didn't know i was capable of at first. Soojin-ah, i know you trusted me but i betrayed you im sorry for all of that. Soeun-ah i admit that i become so immature and ruined your life so bad, i am so sorry for everything. I hope you two can forgive me." Hyunjin said, he's still looking down. Soeun and I looked at each other, i can't help but to sigh.

"I hope you mean it, Hyunjin. I didn't let my friends to report you because i can't afford to see you, my bestfriend being in jail. I believe that you can still change. This is not the Hyunjin i met years ago. I only know the kind, crackhead and the very caring Hyunjin and i hope i can see that again." i finished my words with a heavy sigh. I felt Soeun's hand being intertwined with mine under the table, she squeezed it as she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Soojin is right. Even though i never got to see your real personality coz ever since the day we met, it was already not okay. I'll forgive you, i know you can still fix yourself and prove yourself better." Soeun said to Hyunjin. God she's so kind, after all the things Hyunjin have done to her, now she's really forgiving him?

"I'll give you my trust once again okay?  i hope you won't disappoint me this time, you know what i said that night. And please if you have something to say to me or any concern, you can always tell me. From now on let's be honest with each other hmm?" i said and he finally met eyes with me.

"I promise, Soojin. Thank you for forgiving me, you too Soeun. I promise i won't dare to ruin anything from now on. I'll show you guys that i really mean everything that i said. I won't let you guys down. I hope we can still be friends, Soeun?"

"Ah of course oppa and please just accept that Soojin is mine." Soeun jokingly said that made slap her shoulder.

"Yah!"

"Just kidding but really Hyunjin-oppa, i can call you that right? we can be friends!" Hyunjin just smiled at her.

"I already accepted that Soojin is only yours like look at her and her heart eyes whenever she looks at you." Hyunjin said. Oh wow now they're both teasing me huh?