5

3rd person's POV

"They're here." Jimin said as she saw the two approaching with Soeun still carrying her roomate.

Soojin noticed how puffy Soeun's eyes is, Isa's too that made her worried.

"Ooh they look like girlfriends." Jaehee said. The squad is surprisingly here too, well except Zoa since she have class, she said she'll go rightafter. If you're wondering, all of them except Soeun and Zoa already graduated and now working.

Soojin opened the door for the two so it won't be hard for them to enter.

"Thank you, Soojinie" Soeun said and smile at her, the older just smiled back and nodded.

The squad introduced themselves to Isa and being the bubbly and talkative she is, she's very close and comfortable with them now. Of course she didn't forget to make Soeun massage her ankle so it's fine now.

"Unnie, what time will the event start?" Jihan asked.

"It'll start at 12, it's still 10 so we still have time to prepare."

The other workers started to arrive and after a few hours of preparing, the event finally started. The workers, including Soeun and Isa are doing as what Jimin asked them to do.

-----------------------------

It's now 6 in the afternoon, guests already left, only the squad and a few workers cleaning are left.

They're in the table eating dinner while talking to each other. Zoa who just came an hour ago saw her phone lit up meaning, someone messaged her. Her eyes widened when she saw the message.

"OMO!!!" she shouted as she stand up making the others look at her. She look at it again to make sure what she's seeing is true.

"Oh my god" she said with a hand on her mouth still looking surprised. She looked at Soojin and Jimin infront of her.

"Hey, what's with you?" Jaehee asked completely confused, well they all are. Zoa handed her phone to Jaehee so she can see it herself, the others can't help but look at it too.

"Woah"

"Is this true??"

"Oh my god, Soojin-unnie and Jimin care to explain?" Jiyoon asked. It is actually a picture of Soojin and Jimin kissing in the Han River on their first date.

The couple looked at each other.

"Who the fuck sent this to you? it was only me and Soojin together that time." Jimin asked.

"It's from an unknown number unnie" Jimin can't help but to get nervous. Someone suddenly sent that to Zoa it means they have someone stalking them and maybe trying to ruin them. She felt Soojin intertwine their hands together.

Soojin cleared her throat before speaking.

"Okay okay to answer your question if it's true, well yes me and Jimin are actually dating for almost a year now. Im sorry for not letting you guys know." Soojin said. Jimin look at her girlfriend, she thought she'll deny it but she didn't and even the one who announced, it made her happy but of course she's not over on the fact that someone is stalking them.

All of them except Soeun and Isa are surprised. They all congratulated the two and told them that it's completely fine for not telling them and they know the word privacy.

Soeun on the other hand is just silently eating her food. Even though she already knew about the couple, she can't help but to feel hurt when Soojin is the one confirming it. She managed to congratulate the two even though it pains her so much. She felt Isa's hand holding hers under the table. Isa even squeezed it and gave Soeun a reassuring smile. She knows that everytime Isa do this, it means she wants to say that she's here for her.