6

Soeun's POV

Me and Isa are now in the ice cream parlor near the mall we went. We just strolled around and she bought some things for herself.

Now im eating the ice cream she bought for me.

"You said earlier that you want to say something?" Isa asked as she eat hers. Oh yeah i totally forgot about that.

"Ahm im actually saving money so i can enroll for the next school year." she gasped and her eyes widened.

I realized that im missing out so much already ever since me and Soojin broke up. I lost the will to study and all. Now she's back and there's the squad and Isa who always make me remember that they're always here by my side. That's why now im thankfully gaining courage to fix my life starting with studying again.

The job that Soojinie gave us will be a very big help and is also one of the the reasons i was convinced to study again. Like what Soojin said, i can take care of myself more and my health won't be at risk anymore since i'll only work in the afternoon.

"Oh my god really?? im happy for you" Isa said as she excitedly hugged me.

"You're doing the right thing Soeun-ah, im always here okay?" she patted my back. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you for everything Isa, i appreciate it so much, really."

"Anything for you bitch, anyways let's stop this drama already we're at a ice cream parlor for fucks sake" i just laughed a bit on what she said.

"What do you think about Soojin and Jimin's potential stalker, that's really scary" Isa said.

"Yeah really, it's making me worry, i mean what's with them, how did they know that Soojin and Jimin are already dating?"

"The picture is them kissing, of course they'll have that idea." Isa said. Omg she's right im so stupid.

"Yeah yeah but why would they follow them in the first place, then took a pic and sent it to Zoa, how did they got her number?" i said and Isa just shrug. We became silent for awhile, i can't help but to think about the stalker...

Maybe someone is trying to ruin their image or wants them apart. It may be the stalker likes either Jimin or Soojin and wants one of them to be theirs. If the stalker really like one of them or worse is obsessed, well i can think of one person but i can't be sure enough. They have the power to do so but i feel like at a time like this, its impossible ugh i don't really wanna think about it.

(im using "they" to address the stalker and Soeun's suspected stalker for awhile coz i don't wanna reveal gender yet)

We decided to go home now since we got 2 hrs left to prepare for work and we still need to eat lunch.

Timeskip

It's Sunday afternoon and the squad except Soojin who have work decided to hangout in the restaurant. Soeun is with Isa since the other's consider her as a part of them now and their actually on a day off.

They just finished eating and Soeun excused herself for awhile to go to the bathroom.

Isa heared Jihan beside her giggling.

"Isa unnie, look" Jihan said as she showed Isa her phone, it was a video of Soeun back in highschool, goofing around annoying the hell out of Jimin who looks so done.

The very first thing Isa noticed was her eyes.

"Woah she looks so different here, i mean not really, just look at her eyes, this is not the Soeun i met."