Part 13

AN: so like im gonna be editing earlier chapters because they sucked, so yeaaa

anyway

"I say we go to that abandoned building."

"No." A voice replied back sternly.

"Cmon! Itll be fun!"

"You do know that it's technically illegal to do that?"

"But its abandoned-!"

"Still illegal." Tsukishima said. Currently he was in a sticky situation, Tanaka and Nishinoya told him of their plan to sneak into an abandoned building and summon a ghost or something— he wasnt paying much attention.

Though he knew nothing of the legal repercussions surrounding sneaking into abandoned buildings, he still used the "its illegal" excuse.

Tsukishima did have one question, "Why did you even tell me?"

"Ummm. About that.. hehe."

"If we didnt show up at practice, you would um, know." Tanaka said looking down at Nishinoya for confirmation.

"Yeah... and you wouldnt tell anyone."

"So you dont even think that you would live through this, right?" Tsukishima asked with a laugh.

"Also, why do you think I wouldnt tell anyone?"

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

"Tanaka bro, this was a bad idea." Nishinoya whispered, just low enough that Tanaka would hear him.

"We shouldnt have come out here!" Tanaka said looking out at the moon.

They had left at night, right after dinner. By their logic, nobody would notice their disappearance.

"Tanaka!" Nishinoya yelled out after hearing a noise.

"Nishinoya! Were gonna die!" Tanaka hugged the shorter male.

Slowly stepping forward, they accepted their fate.

"Son of a bit-" Nishinoya and Tanaka after hearing a voice that didnt belong to them.

"Tanaka! I think death is coming for us!" Nishinoya whispered up to him.

"No need to point it out! Do you think he would let us go if I gave him a mint?"

"No! He would probably take it as an insult!"

Footsteps could be heard, they were walking around of corner of the abandoned small building they were in. Tanaka and Nishinoya readied themselves, prepared to attack.

The footsteps stopped, just at the corner. It was time.

The person, who they presumed to be death, walked around the corner.

"Tanaka! Now!" Nishinoya yelled at him.

"Huh!" Tanaka threw the mint at death, using all his strength. And a thud was heard.

It was too dark to see if it was actually death, so Tanaka and Nishinoya walked towards the sound of the thud. Their phones flashlights being the only source of light.

"What the hell... today is just not my day." A familiar voice said.

"Hinata!?" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled simultaneously.

"Aha! So it was you two who I saw leave the hotel!" Hinata shot back, rubbing his forehead, where the mint had landed.

"Hinata! As your senior, I demand to know why you are in a place that is as dangerous as this!" Tanaka said crossing his arms.

"Wow! Tanaka you actually sound like one of those popular seniors talking to a underclassmen!" Nishinoya praised with sparkles in his eyes.

"I know right! I felt fancy saying that!"

"Well im here because I have a duty to know where my teammates are and keep them safe! I am technically your teacher here!" Hinata dusted himself off.

"Now, why are you in the shed, we dont even use it anymore."

Tanaka and Nishinoya stood there dumbfounded.

"This place is the ice rinks property?" Nishinoya asked.

"Yes, we used to keep old posters that we would sell here. I think its used for storage now since we dont sell posters anymore... I dont know what they store here though."

"It doesnt hurt to look!" Tanaka said, rushing to the nearest box.

Using his hands to rip the box open, they looked inside.

"Huh, more posters.. are these ones that just didnt sell out when you stopped stocking them?" Nishinoya asked Hinata.

"No. These are limited edition Victor Nikiforov posters. Not many were made but fraudulents were made. These are the real deal though, the marker that Victor used to sign them is smudging with the sweat on my finger."

"They were made around 6 years ago, about 15 were made. Why do we have 3 of them?" Hinata asked aloud.

"Oh, I see now..." Hinata whispered.

"Lets go, Daichi is probably worried." Hinata suggested closing up the box.

"What? What is it! You whispered that you knew! Tell us please!" Nishinoya begged.

"No its nothing." Hinata said looking them in the eyes.

"Oh come on! We're your seniors!" Tanaka whined.

"No." Hinata said with a chuckle.

'To think Yuri would order 3... and then store them here when Victor came. No not store, hide.' The thought made Hinata chuckle.