𝟎𝟎𝟗

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

Thirteen woke up coughing up water. She stood up and she didn't know where she was. Then she noticed she was in the Upside Down.

"Eleven?" She asked looking around. "Eleven! Eleven!" She repeated raising her voice.

She continued to walk around and stopped when she found a slimy portal her eyebrows scrunched as she inspected it, she touched it her face scrunched in disgust wiping it on her shirt.

"Eleven?" She asked.

She went through the nasty slimy portal making her groan in disgust, she screeched as she fell on the floor.

"Thirteen?" Eleven spoke from behind her. T quickly looked behind her as she locked eyes with El.

"E- Eleven." She sighed in relief hugging her sister.

"I was looking all over for you." Eleven pulled away

"I was looking for you- i was afraid you left." Thirteen replied.

"Of course not." Eleven shook her head.

"Let's get outta here." Thirteen grabbed El's hand running out the building.

END OF FLASHBACK

A while ago, Jim Hopper had found the girls and decided to take them into his home, keeping them safe

Thirteen was sitting at the dining table with her hand on her stomach, she was very hungry.

"Is it time to eat yet, Hopper?" Thirteen asked.

"Yes, matter of fact it is now." Hopper replied.

When Hopper turned around, Eleven was wearing a white blanket over her body, and cut it near her eyes so she could see.

"Oh, Jesus!" Hopper exclaimed which made Thirteen chuckle.

"Ghost."

"Yeah i see that." Hopper replied handing T a plate.

"Halloween."

"Sure is." Hopper placed another plate next to T, for El. "But right now, it's breakfast, okay? Come on, let's eat."

"They wouldn't see me."

"Who wouldn't see you?" Hopper asked.

"She's talking about the bad men." Thirteen replied pouring syrup on her pancakes and eggs.

"What're you taking about?" Hopper asked.

"Trick or Treat." Eleven replied.

"You wanna go trick or treating?" Hopper asked.

"Yeah! I do i do!" Thirteen smiled.

"You know the rules."

"Awww man." Thirteen sat back and pouted.

Eleven and Hopper started to argue, T didn't pay any mind to it, like always she continued to eat her food.

Eleven sat down next to T with an attitude.

Thirteen still didn't pay attention to anybody, just her food. Her eyes closed as she continued to eat, "mm."

Hopper and Eleven looked at her while silently chuckling. She opened her eyes looking over at them and they just smiled at her.

"What?" She asked furrowing her brows.

After breakfast, Thirteen placed a bandana over her eyes tying them tight as static noises played on the tv, she began her search for, Lucas

Lucas and Dustin was talking to a girl with orange hair. A new girl.

Maybe Lucas's just tryna make a friend. Or Dustin might like her or something, right?

"Did Lucas forget about me?" Thirteen thought to herself.

Thirteen just kept overthinking. She took off her blindfold sighing.

Thirteen switched the channel back to what ever El was watching.

"Did you see him?" Eleven asked.

"Him and Dustin was talking to a girl." Thirteen replied sitting next to El.

"Was she ugly?" Eleven asked.

"No, she was pretty." Thirteen replied chuckling a bit.

Eleven sighed patting her sister's back. "Let's just watch tv until Hopper comes back."

Thirteen was napping on the couch as Eleven waited for Hopper

Thirteen was napping on the couch as Eleven waited for Hopper. Then Hopper knocked on the door which woke up Thirteen.

"Hey, kid. Open up, would you?" Hopper spoke.

"I got, uh stuck somewhere, and i lost track of time. And i'm sorry. T or El, would you please open the door?" He explained.

Thirteen got up and opened the door.

He smiled at her and she smiled back walking into her and El's shared room. She laid on her bed drifting off to sleep.