𝟎𝟎𝟔

- IM BAAAAACK!!❤️

THE girls continued to walk and they stopped at a grocery store

"Why are we here?" Thirteen asked as they walked inside.

"I don't know." Eleven shrugged. Thirteen sighed and just followed Eleven around.

People were staring at them and it made Thirteen nervous, she started to think about what Papa told her awhile back.

"It's okay, Thirteen don't be frightened these are all friends, they're just here to watch, don't focus on them." Dr. Brenner reminded.

"Stay in here, like before." He tapped his pointer finger on her head.

"Yes papa." Thirteen calmed down.

"Now remember whatever it is, it can't hurt you. Not from here. So there's nothing to be frightened of, i'm reaching out to you cause it wants you. It's calling you, so don't turn away from it this time. I want you to find it. Understand?" Papa explained to her.

"Yes." Thirteen nodded.

"Are you lost?" Someone asked the girls.

"Is your mom here?"

"Your dad?"

"Mouth breather." El mumbled.

Thirteen scrunched her eyebrows looking at El, "Mouth what?" She asked.

The girls walked towards the freezer and seen Eggos.

"Should we get them?" Eleven asked.

Thirteen opened the freezer and started grabbing Eggos along with Eleven.

"What should we do?" A man asked.

"Uhh.... call the police." Another man replied.

As they began to walk out the store- "Excuse me, young ladies! You know you have to pay for those!" A man spoke following behind them.

They ignored him and kept walking.

"Hey stop right-." Eleven cut him off by pushing a cart in front of him, using her telekinesis.

"You have to pay for those!" The man stammered.

"Stop right there-." The man was cut off by Thirteen flicking her head sideways, slamming the sliding doors shut, which made the glass break.

El smiled and looked at T, "Eggos!"

"Yeah but they're cold."

El shrugged, "it's ok... we can eat."

 The girls sat underneath the tree eating their cold eggos

"El, these are cold." T spoke as she struggled to bite into the eggos.

El sighed, T has been nagging ever since they've been walking.

"Then don't eat it."

"But i'm hungry!"

"Then eat it!"

"But it's cold!"

"Oh well!"

The girls continued to argue, but was cut off when they heard Mike screaming.

Thirteen and Eleven looked at each other with wide eyes. "Mike." They said in sync getting up and following his voice.

He was falling off a cliff, Thirteen gasped as she looked over at El she was squinting her eyes and he stopped mid-air, she brought him back up, and safely set him on the ground.

"I got them, check on Mike." T spoke walking up to the two random white boys.

"How the hell did you do that freak?" The tall one asked walking towards her.

She flicked her head forwards making him fall back, using her telekinesis. She looked at the short one who looked at her in confusion, she flicked her head side ways making his arm snap.

"Ah! My arm, she broke my fucking arm!" He cried holding onto his arm.

T wiped her bloody nose, "Go." She told the boys. The taller one stood up and ran with the shorter one.

"Yeah that's right, you better run! They're our friends and they're crazy! You come back here and they'll kill you!" Dustin yelled at them.

T looked behind her to see Eleven on the floor.

"EL!" She yelled running to Eleven.

"Hey, hey you ok, get up." T sat El's head up.

"El?" Mike called running to her along with Dustin.

"Mike..... i'm sorry." El spoke.

"What're you sorry for?" Mike asked sitting in front of her.

"The gate... i opened it, i'm the monster." El replied with teary eyes.

"No, no, El neither you nor T are the monster. You saved me, do you understand? You saved me." Mike hugged her, Dustin joining in. T hesitated but she hugged them as well.

Loyalty: hey lovessss!! i'm back , school's been kickin my ass 😭 , imma b active from now on (imma try) i missed y'all so so sooooo much, i love all of you, bye lovesss😘❤️❤️!!!