𝟎𝟎𝟒

THE girls were back at Mike's house T closed her eyes trying to connect Will, while El started messing with the buttons

The noise of static played on the walkie as T kept her eyes shut looking for Will. T had finally found him lying in his tent, his skin was pale and he just laid there shivering as he sung, Should I Stay Or Should I Go.

"Will...... can you hear me?" T asked as she kneeled down in front of him.

When he finally connected to the walkie talkie Mike was shocked at what they've done. Mike rushed to them, grabbing the talkie out of El's hands.

Will stopped singing his teeth chattering as he hugged hisself, "h-help."

"We- we're trying Wil-." T was interrupted by the sounds of growling, and before she could react Will had vanished.

"Was that... was it..." Mike asked the girls.

"Will." Eleven smiled.

"Yeah it's him...... he's alive."

Mike had called Lucas and Dustin to his house to tell them what had happened earlier

Mike had called Lucas and Dustin to his house to tell them what had happened earlier. T and Eleven sat next to each other, Mike sat beside El.

Dustin and Lucas jogged downstairs, Lucas groaned once he seen T and El.

"They're still here?"

"Please don't start Lucas, this is about Will."

"What about Will?" Dustin asked sitting next to Mike.

"They found him, I don't know how but, I just heard him singing that weird song he likes, then he said, help."

"Found him? Found him, where?" Dustin asked.

Lucas rolled his eyes, "there's no way you believe this."

"It's true! He spoke, he really did through the walkie! Tell him, T, El!" Mike defended.

"W-we heard him." T nodded, Lucas scrunched his face then rolled his eyes.

"Well i guess if the weirdos heard him then- are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin asked interrupting Lucas.