𝟎𝟎𝟕

THE girls made it back to Mike's house

THE girls made it back to Mike's house. T and Dustin were sitting on the couch in basement.

"Hey, I think what you and El did back there was really cool." Dustin spoke.

"... we had to help, he could've died." Thirteen replied.

"Oh yeah don't tell Lucas i told you but-." Dustin was cut off by static noises from the walkie.

"What?" Thirteen asked waiting for him to continue.

"Hold on." He replied walking to the dnd table, grabbing the walkie talkie.

Dustin held the walkie talkie up to his ear trying to listen to what Lucas was trying to say, he couldn't really understand him because of his yelling.

"Hey hey, slow down i can't understand you." Dustin told Lucas.

Lucas continued to yell, Dustin and T shared a confused look.

Thirteen ran in the bathroom to get Mike and Eleven, their faces were inches apart. But T ignored it.

"Lucas might be in trouble." T spoke.

"What? What's he saying." Mike asked backing away from El.

"I don't know, he's way out of range." Dustin replied with the walkie in his hand.

"......son of a bitch." They heard Lucas say.

"Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." Dustin told, Lucas.

"Yes i copy! Do you? They know about Eleven and Thirteen! Get out of there! They know about Thirteen and Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them, do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" Lucas yelled in the walkie. T and El exchanged worried looks.

"Mad hen. Does that mean anything to you like a code name or something?" Dustin asked.

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas repeated.

"Bad men. Bad men!" Mike realized, he turned to the girls, "stay here!"

 Bad men!" Mike realized, he turned to the girls, "stay here!"

Eventually Mike came back, out of breath.

"We gotta go, now!" He yelled, the kids all look at each other before following Mike up the steps.