Got my heart back

Next morning
(Anubhav woke up with heavy head.It took sometime for the reality to set in.His Haseena was no more,he couldn't digest the fact.He rushed to bathroom and came out wearing his uniform while Vyoshma entered his room.)
Ks: uniform kahe pahena Hain?
As: Headquarters Jana Hain..(he said not even bothering to look at her.)
Vs: Nahi Anubhav Tu Aaram Kar...kal Raat bhi Tujhe bukhar Aaya tha..
As: Nahi Vyom Hume Jana Hain...Jaan k Baare mein pata Lagana Hain na..ID Mili Hain isska matlab yeh Nahi ki Woh...(he didn't complete rather it can be said he didn't want to utter the next words.)
Ks: Anu bhaiyya Woh blast kaafi bada tha...
As: Bada tha matlab..kahena kya chahti Hain Aap(his tone raised)..humari Jaan humare paas Nahi Aayegi..boliye chup kyun Hain..(he shouted.)
Vs: Nahi Anubhav Karu Ka Woh matlab Nahi tha...(he tried to calm him.)
As: Toh kya matlab Hain innka..(he was breathing heavily now.)
Vs: Kuch Nahi..Tu yeh juice pile phir Jana(Taking the juice glass from karishma he forwarded it to Anubhav.He drank it in a go.After 5 mins the world went blur for him.)
Ks: Accha hua patidev Jo Aapne Bhaiyya k juice mein neend ki dawa Mila Di..warna yeh kisiki Nahi sunte..
Vs: Doctor ko phone Karo..
(After an hour doctor arrived.Anubhav had high fever by then and he was continuously mumbling Haseena's name..)
Doctor: koi gahera shock laga Hain Inhe recently?
Ks: Jii..Woh humari hone wali Bhabi Woh 4 mahine se mission me thi..kal khabar Aaya Hain shayed Woh Nahi rahi..
Doctor: Dekhiye he is in a state of deep shock..isse pahele unke Saath aisa Kuch hua Hain?(Vyoshma looked at each other.)
Ks: ji Woh..Unka bachpan Kuch khaas Accha Nahi tha..toh kaafi time tak Woh trauma mein the...Bhabi aayi toh ekdum thik ho Gaye the par phir..
Doctor: Hmm..jahan tak Mera experience kaheta Hain her departure has triggered his past trauma..abhi isse zyada toh Kuch Nahi kahe sakte..take care of him..he needs love and warmth and emotional support more than any medicine...still here are some sedatives..neend Nahi aaye Inhe toh De dijiyega..
Voice: Sedatives kyun?
(All of them looked at the door.)
Ks/Vs: Maddam sir/Bahena..
(Yes,it was Haseena Malik..she had bandage on her forehead and right arm.. otherwise she looked fine.)
HM: kya hua Hain Anubhav ko?
Ks: Maddam sir IG sir ne Kaha tha ki aap..(HM cut her off)
HM: haa Hume sab pata Hain KS..hum unse Milke hi aarahe Hain..par Inhe kya hua..main gate bhi khula hua Hain..
Doctor: your death news has traumatised him..but aab Aap aagayi Hain toh I'm sure he'll recover soon.(Haseena rushed to him and sat beside him on the bed.Her heart ached seeing his pale face.The doctor left.)
Ks: Maddam sir ab Aap batayengi kya hua tha?
HM: hum log uss bomber k piche bhaage the..Karib 15ft  distance tha humare bich..jab Humne Dekha ki Woh apna jacket unzip Kar Raha Hain Tabhi humare saathi ne Hume Ulti Disha mein Bhaagne ko Kaha..but turn Lete waqt Humari ID wahi gir Gayi..
Ks: Aap 2 din Kaha thi..sir k hisaab se mission aaj se 3 din pahele khatam ho chuka Hain..
HM: blast k impact k wajah se hum Dono ko chot lag gayi aur hum behosh ho Gaye...area secluded tha aur team ne shayed Hume dhundne ki khaas koushish Nahi ki..Kuch local people ne humari madat ki..(Meanwhile HM felt some movement in Anubhav.)
HM: Anubhav...(she called him softly.)
(He got up with a jerk.He was intently looking at her.He slowly Moved his right Hand forward and touched her forehead..then her cheeks..her nose..and her lips.HM closed her eyes..)
As: Haseena Aap..sach mein Hain..
HM: haa Anubhav..(she said smiling through her tears.Anubhav looked at Vyoshma they nodded at him that  she was there for real.)
As: IG sir ne phir aisa kyun Kaha..ki Aap
HM: Darasal Baat yeh Hain Anubhav..(she narrated the whole story again.Anubhav said nothing just hugged her tightly as if his life depended on it.)
(Vyom and karishma went out of the room giving them some privacy.)
As: Humne aapko bohot miss kiya Jaan.
HM: Humne bhi..
(Anubhav pulled her closer and smashed his lips against hers .He vented out all his frustration..While Haseena kept caressing his hair to calm him down..After 10 mins they broke the kiss.Anubhav rested his head on her chest and hugged her tightly from the stomach..After a while He started sobbing.)
HM: Anubhav (gently caressing his cheek)..mat royiye..hum wapas aagaye na..
As: Hume laga Aap bhi Maa aur Daadi ki Tarha chali Gayi...
HM: aahhann..Kahi Nahi Gaye yahi Hain..Aapke paas.(she kissed his temple lightly.)
As: Hum aapko Kahi Nahi jaane denge..(he tightened his grip on her and snuggled more into her.Meanwhile her cellphone rang.She looked at the caller ID and smiled a bit..)
As: kon Hain Jaan?
HM: umm..koi Nahi..Aap rest Karo(she cut the call.)
----------------------------
Evening
(AS was sleeping.HM was in kitchen making arrangements for dinner.Suddenly she heard As shouting her name.Before she could go out he entered the kitchen.)
HM: Aap thik Hain na Anubhav?(she asked concerned looking at his pale face and scared eyes.)
As: Aap Yaha Hain Jaan(he exhaled in relief.)..Hume laga Aap chali Gayi..
HM: Nahi..bas dinner ki taiyyari Kar rahe the..aur Gaye bhi hote toh itna darne ki zaroorat Nahi Hain..kya Aap bhi.
As: Nahi baas woh..waise kya Bana rahi Hain Aap?
HM: Kuch Nahi bas daal rice..Aap dinner karlenge phir hum Ghar jayenge..
As: Nahi..Aap humare Saath rahengi..
HM: Kaisi baatein Kar rahe Hain...Hume Ghar jaana Hain..kal duty bhi join Karni Hain..
As: Humne Kaha na Aap Nahi Jayengi..matlab Nahi Jayengi..(he said adamantly.)
HM: Arey Baba..humari uniform bhi Ghar Pe Hain.
As: Subha jayenge Aapke ghar..(HM gave up on his stubbornness and agreed to stay at his place.)
(After dinner both went to his room.As lied on HM's lap while she sat resting her back against the headrest..after a few minutes he fell asleep and she quietly moved to guest room and slept there.)
--------------------------------
Precap:His changed behaviour
--------------------------------
HM is back.Everyone is happy.AS got his life back..but something is there that noone can see..what's that?
--------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.