Character sketch

Haseena Malik: Sho of Mpt.Darling daughter of her Ammi.Her abbu was in Army and died in battlefield when she was 10. She is sweet and polite but is never afraid to speak her mind.She is highly aware of her self worth and hates being controlled.
Anubhav Singh: Newly appointed DSP of Lucknow.Brother of Karishma Singh. Loves his country a lot. Extremely dedicated towards his duty, loves his cousin karishma a lot. But there is a dark side to his character as well.
Karishma Singh: SI of Mpt.Darling daughter in law of Pushpa Singh.Best friend of Haseena.Inspite of having ideological differences they love each other a lot.Loves her brother Anubhav a lot and cares for him too but prefers to keep him away from her life. Not at all happy with his transfer in Lucknow.
Pushpa Singh: Head constable of Mpt.Mother in law of Karishma Singh.Motherlike to Haseena. Never expresses but prays for Anubhav that he may get the deserved happiness in life.
Santosh Sharma: Constable of MPt.The innocent soul.Pampered by Haseena.In love with Cheetah but too naive to understand that.
Cheetah Chaturvedi: Constable of Mpt.Considers Haseena as his elder sister.Hopelessly in love with Santosh.Pure soul who wishes the best for everyone.
Vyom Singh: Once best of Anubhav but now they talk only if it's unavoidable.Husband of Karishma Singh.He still cares for Anubhav but stays away due to Karishma's order.Considers Haseena as his sister and cares a lot for her.(Not a very important character but necessary for the backstory.)