The feelings are mutual

(Anuseena were on their way to home.Anubhav was driving.They were talking about random things when he noticed her gazing at something outside the window.He followed her gaze.)
As: Aapko kulfi Khana Hain?
HM:huh..Woh Nahi..Nahi (she bit her lip and looked down embarrassed as he understood what she was looking at.)
As: Khana Hain toh boliye Hum gaadi rokte Hain ?(he asked smiling to which she nodded smiling back.)
HM: Bhaiyaa 3 kulfiyan dijiye toh..(She said with utmost childishness rubbing both her hands together.)
As: 3 kyun Haseenaji.
HM: 2 humare liye..apke liye ek aur bole hum?
As: Nahi..(he chuckled.)
(The kulfi vendor gave them their kulfis..Haseena was holding the 2 kulfis in both her hands and enjoying them forgetting the world while Anubhav was adoring her.Haseena looked at Anubhav to find him lost, she raised her eyebrows at him but he didn't respond.)
HM: Kaha khoye hue Hain, Sir?(a bit loudly)
As: huh?! Kahi Nahi Haseenaji
HM: aapki kulfi pighal Gayi..(taking a tissue from the vendor.)Pura haath Ganda ho Gaya saaf kijiye(forwarding him the tissue.)
(Meanwhile his phone rang..)
As: Haseenaji Zara sahayta kijiye toh...(she pulled out his phone from his shirt's pocket And held it on his ear.)..Haa Bahena boliye..
"...." Offo..thik Hain kal headquarters bhijwa dijiyega..(As Haseena was busy in finishing her remaining kulfi her hand holding his phone was moving here and there sometimes  hurting his ear as well).. Haseenaji thik SE pakadiye na phone..
HM: uh..sorry sorry..
Ks: Bhaiya Aap aur Maddam sir Saath Hain..Ghar Nahi Gaye kaa?
As: Nahi bahena raaste mein Hain hum log thoda kulfi khane Ruk Gaye the...Chaliye Hum rakhte Hain..Aap Woh file bhijwa dijiyega..Shubh Raatri.(he took the phone from HM and put it back in his pocket.)
HM: chalein sir..(she said finishing her kulfi.)
As: Haseenaji..Woh hum kahe rahe the ki..Yaha se thoda aagey ek bohot Sundar rose garden Hain..kya Aap chalna Pasand karengi?
HM:  abhi (looking at her watch)..band ho Gaya Hoga na
As: Nahi, waha Ka maali humare pahechan Ka Hain Woh gate khol dega..
HM: Chaliye..(she said smiling widely..she was happy to spend a little more time with him.)
(They started walking as the garden was just a block away and the weather was cool with pleasant breeze blowing as it has rained a few hours ago.)
(The narrow lane at the end of which the garden was situated was full of puddles and mud.)
HM: Offo bas barish ki ek yahi chiz Hume na Pasand Hain..kitna kichar Hain..(she blabbered while walking taking baby steps.She was walking very carefully trying to avoid the mud but her kitten heels were not helping her at all.Suddenly she stepped on a small stone and was about to slip but luckily AS held her hand tightly.)
As: Dhyan se Haseenaji ..abhi chot lag jati..aap humare Saath Chaliye.(he held her hand even more protectively and guided her way to the garden.)
(They reached the garden and HM was mesmerised..there were variety of roses everywhere..the air was filled with their fragrance..Both of them were walking through the flowers still holding hands..neither AS left her hand nor HM tried to release it.They were enjoying each others company.All of a sudden they were surrounded by  fireflies..)
HM: Itne saare jugnu(she tried to touch one with her fingertip but it escaped making her giggle.)
(They spent some time in the garden walking talking and giggling among themselves.)
HM: Sir..10:30 baj Gaye abb chalna Chahiye..
As: Jii..(they went to their car and As started driving)
Hm's pov
Kitna Accha lagraha Hain Hume sir k Saath..man hi Nahi karraha Ghar Jane kaa..Arey yeh kya Soch rahe Hain hum..Nahi par sach toh Hain sir Ka Saath Hume Accha Lagta Hain..kitne acche Hain sir..(while thinking she was making cute  faces and AS was adoring her.)
As's pov
Kitni pyari Hain Haseenaji..Dil Chahta Hain Inhe humesha k liye Apne paas rakhle..inki muskurahat se ek alag hi sukoon milta Hain Humein..kaise batayein Haseenaji Hume aapse pyaar ho Gaya Hain..
-----------------------------------
Next day
MPT
(HM was sitting in her cabin looking in her phone and smiling continuously.)
Ks: ama yeh Maddam sir Ka dekhke itna muskura rahi Hain??
Ps: Naye Naye Pyar Ka asar Hain yeh..samjhi Aap..
Ks: kaa matlab?
Ps: matlab yeh k Maddam sir ko Pyar hua Hain..Woh bhi Aapke bhaiya se..
Ks: kaa bakaiti Hain..
Ps: koi bakaiti Nahi Hain...Santu Bata rahi thi kal Karib poune gyara(10:45) usne Maddam sir ko phone Kiya tha..tab bhi Woh bahar thi aur toh aur usne DSP sir ki awaz bhi suni thi..
Ks: sach mein?(shocked)
Ps: Haan..bahurani Dono Saath mein the..ishhh(her usual Sharmana)
-------------------------------
Lunch time
(HM was working on a  file when pj entered.)
Ps: Maddam sir bohot der ho Gayi abb toh Khana kha lijiye..
HM: haa Pushpaji baas yeh last do signatures Kar Lein phir khate Hain..(Her phone rang..she smiled widely looking at the caller ID.)
HM on call: Jai Hind sir.."......." Ji sir.."....." Hum ghante mein bhijwate Hain.."......" (Again smiled) Nahi abhi tak Nahi khaya bas khane wale Hain.."..." Ji..Jai Hind (she disconnected the call.)
Ps: DSP sir Ka call tha?
HM: ji Pushpaji..
Ps: ek baat puche Maddam sir..Bura toh Nahi manengi..
HM: puchiye na Pushpaji(closing the file.)
Ps: Aap DSP sir ko Pasand Karti hain na?
HM: (Startled at the sudden question)..yeh kya kahe rahi Hain Aap Pushpaji (fumbling a bit.)
Ps: hum Aapke Maa jaise Hain Maddam sir..Humse mat chupaiye..aapki muskaan kahe rahi Hain Aapke Dil Ka haal..sach bataiye na Maddam sir..
HM: (Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes.All the moments spent with AS flashed before her..she smiled and opened her eyes.she looked here and there.)Haan Pushpaji hum Anubhav sir ko Pasand karte Hain.(blushed a bit.)..par yeh Baat kisiko batana mat ..please
Ps: hum bohot Khush Hain Aapke liye Maddam sir..
(This whole conversation was heard by Karishma Singh who was standing outside her cabin.)
Ks: aisa Nahi Hona Chahiye tha...Maddam sir Anu bhaiya k Saath Nahi rahe payengi..(She retired to her desk worried.)
--------------------------
Precap: Anubhav confesses
--------------------------
Haseena accepted her feelings for Anubhav but karishma is unhappy..why is she so skeptical about them being together?
----------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.