First Meet

(It was a nice sunny day. The people of Mpt were working sincerely.It was 9am.SHO  Haseena Malik entered in her usual style.)
HM: Jai Hind. Good that aaplog sincerely kaam Kar rahe Hain..aaj Naye DSP aane wale Hain.. Santosh Sharma saare files ready Hain na....
SS: ji Maddam sir.
HM: Good. First impression is the last impression.(she smiled.) hum cabin Mein Hain..Woh aaye toh Hume Bula lijiyega.
(She moved to her cabin and everyone else started working.It was 11am when a car stopped at the gate of MPT.A handsome young man got out of the car. His uniform indicates  that he was The New DSP of Lucknow.The name plate read "Anubhav Singh".He entered the police station.)
As: Jai Hind.(He greeted loudly to grab everyone's attention.Pushpaji and Karishma who were busy quarrelling immediately stopped and Cheetosh who were genuinely working stood up with a jerk.)
Everyone: Jai Hind sir.(They understood he was the new DSP.But Karishma Singh and Pushpa Singh were shocked.)
Ks: Anu bhaiya!
As: Bhaiya Nahi Sir kahiye Karishma Singh.Hum Hain Lucknow k Naye DSP Anubhav Singh.Abhi Abhi niyukti hui Hain.(he Smiled)Aap Khush Nahi lagrahi Karishma Singh?(He asked mockingly.)
Ks: Aisi baat Nahi Hain, hum Khush Hain(she said with a light frown.)
(Hearing the commotion outside HM came out of her cabin.)
SS: Maddam sir DSP sir aaye Hain.
HM: Jai Hind sir hum Hain Yaha k SHO Haseena Malik.(she saluted him.)
As: Jai Hind Miss Malik.Hum Lucknow k Naye DSP Anubhav Singh.Toh ek formal introduction ho Jaye Sabka.(he said Smiling professionally.)
HM: sure sir.Please cabin mein aaiye.(All of them moved to her cabin.HM introducing them one by one.She was about to introduce Karishma Singh when SS said.)
SS: madsam sir Karishma madam ko introduce karwane ki koi zaroorat Nahi Hain.
HM: Huh!(with a confused expression.)
SS: Haan!DSP sir karishma madam k Bhai Hain.(HM looked at KS and she nodded in agreement.)
As: Nahi...zaroorat Hain introduction ki...yeh Thana Hain aur Yaha hum DSP Hain aur Woh SI
SS: Woh toh sabko pata Hain..Aap phir kyun bolrahe Hain .(she said innocently.)
CC: Uff yeh masoomiyat.(KS and HM glared at him.Then HM introduced KS and PS.)
As: toh thik Hain hum prasthan Kar te Hain..Miss Malik aap shaam ko Hume headquarters report karengi..weekly updates k Saath.Jai Hind(He left.)
-----------------------
(IT was lunch time.All the Mpt members were doing Lunch together when HM noticed that Karishma was drowned in her own thoughts.)
HM: Karishma Singh..(No reply)..Karishma Singh..(came back to senses)Aap Kaha khoi hui Hain..sab thik Hain na(she asked concerned.)
Ks:Haan ha Maddam sir sab badhiya..(she nervously smiled.)
HM:sure?
SS: kya Aap bhi Maddam sir...Aaj inke Bhai aaye Hain Khush hi hongi Woh..Soch rahi hongi kaise Unki khaatirdari kare..Hain na Madam?(Ks spoke nothing.But PJ who understood why she was worried spoke..)
Ps: Haan..Haan..yeh wahi Soch rahi Hain..Chhodo na yeh sab Santu..Maddam sir aaj yeh aapki paneer ki sabji Bohut badhiya bani Hain..(And they again got engrossed in their random talks.)
--------------------------------
Evening
Headquarters
HM: Jai Hind sir.
As: Jai Hind Miss Malik. Baithiye.(They seated themselves.)
HM: sir yeh weekly reports .(Forwarding him a file.AS went through the file once.)
As: Aapki Thane ki weekly reports sabse Acchi Hain Miss Malik..Keep it up(He smiled professionally .)
HM: Thank You sir.
(A Constable entered with a cup of tea and gave it to As.)
As: Aap chai piyengi Miss Malik toh hum Aapke liye bhi mangwa dete Hain.
HM: No sir thank You.(AS took a sip of his tea.Hm noticed a wound on the back of his palm.)Sir, Aapke haath se khoon Nikal Raha Hain.
As: (looked at the wound)Haa..Woh Yaha table k niche badi si kil Nikli hui Hain..Kuch Nahi Hoga..
HM: Aapko tetanus injection le Lena Chahiye sir..Kafi gaheri hain yeh chot.
As: Hum le lenge...fiqr mat kijiye..
HM: hum Chalte Hain..Jai Hind sir.(Going out she instructed the Constable standing outside his door to fix the protruding nail of his table.AS heard it.)
As:  khamkha hi fiqr Kar rahi Hain Miss Malik..unhe Nahi pata Hume ab dard Nahi Hota...(he chuckled at her concern.)
------------------------------
Precap: Anubhav likes Haseena
------------------------------
Apparently Anubhav seemed to be a nice disciplined guy..But then why is Karishma not happy with his transfer..what is worrying her?Will she tell her best friend the truth?
-------------------------------
Here was the first chapter.
Do vote and comment if you like it.
Thank You.