♡ iwaoi - frequently bought together ♡

im back IM BACK!!

~

Oikawa grinned at the small bottle drawing on his wrist, colored a familiar shade of blue he'd seen just a month before when Iwaizumi had turned 18 and received his soulmark.

And like Iwaizumi's, his bottle carried a rolled up note in it. Even if it was unreadable now, the sight alone reminded him of when he'd give Iwaizumi countless letters in tiny bottles he found at the nearby dollar store because 'they were cuter and it makes it more personal, obviously, Iwa-chan!'.

Now, with his phone and media services that were much easier for messaging, he hadn't sent a letter in a bottle in long enough he'd nearly forgotten it but that didn't stop the soulmark from bringing a smile to his face. And all things considered, he wouldn't have anything else on his wrist.

"Oikawa?" Someone called from another room, and Oikawa remembered he still had a birthday party to go along with and he couldn't hide in the bathroom and smile like an idiot forever. He had a soulmate to greet, afterall.

"Coming!" And that he was, racing out after washing his hands several times to make sure this wasn't some cruel prank by goodness knows who.

"You seem excited," Makki commented, "get your soulmark while you were pooping? That'd be a story, I'd bet."

Oikawa scrunched his nose, but pushed his wrist out anyway. "I don't want to talk about the pooping part."

Mattsun and Makki started laughing, too busy with that to notice the familiar drawing on their best friend's wrist yet. Iwaizumi, on the other hand, peeked over and smiled to himself at the small bottle on his wrist.

"'Kawa..."

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa beamed, moving his wrist so it was clearier for Iwaizumi to view his wrist. "I think we match!"

Iwaizumi smiled too, small but one that held a lot of fondness as he pulled his own wrist to compare the two drawings. "I think we do."

~

Match they did, and it wasn't long after that they'd settled a furthered relationship and gave each other matching titles to match their matching marks - changing from 'best friend and obvious love interest' to 'boyfriends'.

Oikawa loved Iwaizumi and he loved his mark too. Even if the mark itself he'd gotten used to after time, it didn't quit filling him with joy when he glanced at it and remembered how wonderful it was.

And when he'd been looking for anniversary gifts for his boyfriend, picking up fancy paper off amazon to write a nice note, his smile nearly crowded his ears when the 'frequently bought together' section offered him a small glass bottle.

A quiet giggle left his lips as he added both to his cart. 

~ finished :D 

hiiii im back i didn't abandon this book !!! sorry this bit was short :(

my chromebook isn't really charging well but my birthday is in like 10 days so im crossing my fingers that my parents will maybe help a little bit towards helping getting a laptop to replace this thing haha :)