Chapter 4

Location: Tapops

Its been 1 week since commander Kokochi give them break from their mission and now it time for them to go back to saving the power sphera again.

Commander Kokochi has call them to go to the meeting room for their new mission and he also say to bring ochobot too.

Laksamana tarung and Kapten Kaizo has come to the meeting room before the other cadet (yaya team mate) arrived.

The three of them were discussing on what to do for their cadet missiom and what to bring because the mission that the cadet has to is a bit dangerous than the latest mission they had so Captain Kaizo volunteer himself to go with the cadet to protect the cadet and also his lil brother (fang).

❄🔥❄

Yaya and her friend were having breakfast at the cafeteria on tapop before they arrived at the meeting room for their new mission.

Everyone wore their casual outfit and bring their stuff such as tablet missiom or knives to protect theirself if they doesn't have time to use their power but Yaya has brought another stuff with her and that is a small bagpack with a a little note book and some jewel too.

She wrote important thing that she learn from that magic book and write it down in the little note book.

"Hey Yaya,why were you wearing a bagpack?" Ying ask Yaya while pointing at her small bagpack.

"It's not like we goin to camping or something" Fang say as he finish his food.

"Im just brought important stuff in here,nothing more" Yaya say to her friend with her warm smile.

"If you say so Yaya" Boboiboy aka her crush said with his charming smile and that make Yaya face a bit red.

"We better get goin before Laksama get mad at us!" Gopal say as he run to the meeting room while the other just laugh at him.

🍁⚡🍁

"We here" the team greet their commander and laksamana as they goes inside the meeting room.

"What our new mission today Commander?" Fang ask with his confidence voice.

"Your new mission is to get the gelbot from the celestial planet and brought it back here as usual" Commander Kokochi say to them while showing them the picture of the planet.

"You will land at the middle of the planet because they say that the power sphera is hiding near it now" Commander say while the other just nod in understatement but Yaya was a bit nervous,scare and shock at the same time that they have to go to her birth planet and also take the gelbot back.

Their commander has explained everything that they have to do until something happened to yaya.

Yaya weren't listening to her Commander while watching the picture that her Commander has show them until she found a pic that were a bit blurry but it enough to make Yaya see it.

She saw an power sphera  that were covering in crystal and suddenly the power sphera from that pic were glowing and Yaya quite shock bout it, she feel that the jewelry that she brought also glowing inside the backpack and suddenly Yaya right eyes were turning into lilac.

'We will be united again,choosen one' Yaya fall down after she hearing the voice that were inside her head and that brings everyone attention toward her.

"yaya,what wrong?" Boboiboy ask her while Yaya were a bit scare.

"they will coming" Yaya say as she breathe non stop, Ying kneel down next to her and calm her down.

Yaya calm down a bit and Fang decide to ask "what do you mean they will coming?".

Yaya feel that 1 of the jewelry broke, so she quickly grab her bagpack and check on the jewelry.

The ivy jewelry has broke and the other 2 were just fine, The other in that room were confused as Yaya stand up and goes at the Conner of the room.

"Yaya,what are you doin at there?" Gopal ask her and she said in commanding voice "you guys better stay back from me!".

🍵✨🍵

Before someone could ask her what wrong, a flower tornado came at them and reveal Ivy fairy form.

" what the heck!" Gopal yell as he clings into Boboiboy arm.

Ivy look at Yaya and walk toward her "stay back you damn demon!" Yaya yell as she used her gravity power toward the fairy.

"You shouldn't be harsh to you own guardian,choosen one" Ivy say as she hug Yaya.

🍁⚡🍁

"Guardian,Choosen one? What is happening here!?" Gopal yell again while the other decide to stay silent until Ivy decide to speak.

"Im ivy the fairy,my job is protect the choosen one at all cost" She said as she bow toward them.

"what do you mean that Yaya is the choosen one?" Boboiboy ask as the fairy look toward Yaya that were standing beside her.

"You didn't tell them?" The fairy ask and Yaya just shook her head as a no, the fairy knewn that Yaya just do it to protect them.

"Well,it no uses hiding now choosen one. I guess I will be telling them the whole truth" The fairy say and Yaya just nod.

Ivy used her power to make plant chair for they all to sit "Please take a sit because it will take a while" She smile and everone sit on the plant chair.