Chapter 2

No one pov
Location: tapops
Time: 19 pm

After the friend group arrived to Tapops from their mission, their commander quickly send them to clinics to bandage them up.

They all were being treat by the doctor except yaya.

"Have any of you seen where Yaya was?" Boboiboy ask and they all shook no even the doctor say that they doesn't see her anywhere.

"Did we leave her on that planet!?" Ying say woried bout her friend and then suddenly Yaya came into their room.

"Hey guys!" Yaya greet her friend with a warm smile meanwhile the other was worried and also confused.

"how you don't have any scar, I mean you were the one that was badly hurt" Gopal ask Yaya.

Yaya goes sit next to ying and then it's Ying turn to ask her "Did you use makeup foundation to cover up your scars?".

Yaya just shook her head and then Ying command the nurse to bring makeup remover because she doesn't believe what Yaya say.

"Um, what you wanna do with that makeup remover?" Yaya ask Ying that was holding the makeup remover bottle and a cotton.

Ying just ignored what Yaya say and start to clean her face, she was surprise that there were nothing on the cotton even a bit of a foundation.

The boys also surprise and worried at the same time.

"We clearly saw you nearly dying Yaya!" Fang shout and then Yaya say "Maybe it just your imagination".

The other doesn't understand how she heal that fast and then their commander come and greet them.

"Hello cadet, I hope you will get better soon and you get 1 week day off because of your injuries" they all nod happily and then Boboiboy ask his Commander.

"Commander,when we all get back here did Yaya also had injuries?" Their Commander look at Yaya that was a bit nervous.

"Yes, she does but how can you already heal in a short time?" Commander Kokochi ask Yaya and she was thinking how to get rid of the situation.

"Yaya,can you help me?" Ochobot say and Yaya nod, Yaya and ochobot goes to her room.

"Omg, thank you so much for getting me out of that situations Ochobot" Yaya thank the robot while hugging it.

"It's okay, I will be goin now Yaya!" Ochobot say leaving Yaya in her room.

'I should be more careful next time' she thought herself and then she took out the book that she take from the library from her bag.

She was reading on the flower power section because she need to known how to hide and use her power properly because sometimes when she walk, It will make a beautiful flower along the path.

~Book page~

Flower or Ivy power.
Its have a great news and also a bad news
🔼⚪🔽
Good news:
You can use your power if you focused on your target and it will summon a big danger plant and if you want to summon it for fun, you have to think what kind of plant you want.
🔼⚪🔽
Bad news:
You can lost control of your power if you were really mad and it has a huge damage on what it want to destroyed or kill. It will take 2 or 3 day to control it back.

~end of book page~

Yaya was terrified on the bad news because she doesn't want to kill nor hurt anyone that she care not to mention that it take a few day to calm down and control it back.

Yaya eyes have a bit of tears on what will happen if she lost control, she wipe the tears and look at her clock 'it already 11 pm huh'.

Yaya remember that her friend has to rest at the clinic just for today and they will be out from the clinic tomorrow.

she put the book in her bag back and hide it under the bed. She lay down on her bed and remembering how she get the power.

Flashback by spongebob

Yaya father is acctualy from the celestial planet and her father have fire and ice power (not me remembering todoroki from mha).

Her father was an guardian and his job is to protect the Power sphera that name gelbot, meanwhile in the celestial planet, all the citizen is a human.

The robot has a power that give the anyone a power if you touch it.

Yaya ask her father if she can see the power sphera because she never seen any of it before and Yaya was 6 years old on that time.

Her father brought Yaya to the power sphera and Yaya accidentally touch the power sphera because it was so shiny and pretty.

After the accident, Yaya has a diamond on her forehead and her father say that it was a side effect from the power.

One day, her father told her that they will practice together to control Yaya power and sadly on that day, there was a war between an alien that want all of the power sphera for himself.

Yaya father has no choice but to send Yaya to earth and that where she was getting adopted and also the end of her father.

End of flashback

Yaya was crying a bit remembering all of that so she deicide to forget bout all of it and go to sleep.