chapter 8 (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Time: 5 am
Day: Wednesday

The fairy guardian has wake Yaya up from her deep sleep and told Yaya to go to shower because they have to leave early today.

After a min, Yaya has already finished showering and she wore a black hijab that were with red flower pattern, she wore a long sleeve shirt with a dark purple pant and she also wore both of the jewel on her neck.

Before she left the room, Yaya write a letter to Ying saying that she has to leave early and won't be with her in the morning.

"Ivy,where is gelbot?" Yaya ask the fairy guardian that were helping Yaya with her bag.

"it probably at Boboiboy now" the fairy answer and Yaya just nod as they go to the canteen.

--------------------------

"Morning Boboiboy!" Yaya greet Boboiboy that were eating his sandwich with both of the power sphera.

"Morning Yaya" Boboiboy greet her back as soon as she took a seat next to him.

"are you ready for today?" Boboiboy ask and Yaya nod in excited.

"how are you gelbot and ochobot?" Yaya ask both of the power sphera that were finished charging them self.

"we both doin great!" The both of the power sphera say in the union and the other giggles to it.

"you ready to face your death Yaya?" The fairy ask Yaya as a joke.

"Yup,I'm ready to take the risk!" Yaya say in full of strength while Boboiboy and the fairy were looking at her concerns.

"she was joking with you Yaya" Boboiboy say and the fairy were giggling in a silent.

"oh, I thought she were really meant it?" Yaya say and that make both of them including the power sphera concern bout her.

"H-hey, we should go right now!" The fairy say trying to avoid what just happened earlier.

Ochobot has open a portal to the planet, Yaya wave goodbye to the gelbot because it can't come with them as they all goes into the portal.

"woah,it soo pretty" Yaya say admiring the planet as she already teleport to it.

"indeed it is, so where should we go first?" Boboiboy ask them and the fairy look around for a bit.

"we have to camp here first until 12 pm" the fairy say as she preparing making the tent for both of the human.

"why we have to wait?" ochobot ask the fairy that were half way finished making the tent.

"there will be nothing in this planet until it reach to 12 pm to 6 pm" the fairy say as she finished both of the tent while Boboiboy and Yaya decide not to ask and start training for what might happen while they in here.

"Boboibōi ni modotte watashi o aishitekureru kashira (I wonder if you love me back Boboiboy)" Yaya say in Japanese and that make Boboiboy confused on what she say especially when she mentions his name in it meanwhile the fairy and ochobot was clearly know what does Yaya say.

"What did you just say Yaya?" Boboiboy ask Confused on what Yaya say and before Yaya could answer,she give a death glare to ochobot and the fairy if they tell Boboiboy what she just say earlier.

"oh, I say that I'm just bored" Yaya answer nervously while ochobot and the fairy faking a nod to make Boboiboy believe it.

"oh well,I'm pretty bored too" Boboiboy say while laying in his tent and then the fairy came to Yaya that were relaxing in her tent.

"Yaya, we have to go a bit far away from here" the fairy say in low voice that only Yaya can hear her.

"why?" Yaya ask the fairy shortly and then the fairy point on the red jewel necklace aka the healing angel that were brightly glowing.

"she gonna come out right?" Yaya ask a bit nervous because why would they have to go far away.

"well you see, there are many way for the elements to come out from their jewel. Mine is like a flower tornado but the healing angel is kinda like an explosion one. so once we get far away from here, I want you to put the necklace on the dirt and we back up a bit from there okay" The flora fairy explain and Yaya nod with a serious face display on it, she also thinking an excuse what to make while she go far away from him for a bit.

"Boboiboy, me and ivy will take a walk for a minute" Yaya say to the Boboiboy that were relax laying in his tent.

"do you want me to come too?" Boboiboy ask Yaya as he sit and face her.

"n-no thx, I have Ivy with me!" Yaya say a bit shout to Boboiboy and he just nod while go back to laying.

-------------------------

Yaya and Ivy (aka the fairy) has go 50 meter away from the tent and decide to put the necklace down because it will come out in any minute.

they both have hide behind a rock that were 6 meter away from the necklace incase the explosion will not be that big or it would, who known.

After 3 minutes,the necklace has been explode and the healing angel is also out from the jewel.

As soon as the explosion come out, Yaya decide to go there and introduce herself.

"hey there,I'm Yaya" Yaya say and then the healing angel saw Ivy also with Yaya and that make her realize that Yaya is the choosen one.

"well hello there sweetie,I think that Ivy already explained who am I" the healing angel greet Yaya back with politeness and Yaya give her a warm smile.

The healing angel have a long white and yellow hair with a star halo on top of her head, she also has a wing and her eyes were white but with gold pupil, she wore a clothes that were fully covered herself and she also have some cloud or star pattern on the face or her hand.

"indeed and look like what Ivy say it true, you does came out when we get here" Yaya say chuckle a bit while Ivy was hugging Yaya tightly like a protective sister and also give the healing angel a glare like she will steal Yaya from her.

"She not your Ivy, she ours remember" The healing angel say giving Ivy a glare back.

"haha, so what should I call you?" Yaya ask the healing angel that were now hiding her wing.

"you can call me Tiara" the healing angel answer with her sweet smile.