Chapter 11

Location: elements temple
Time: 6 pm

Boboiboy,Yaya, Ivy and Tiara has goes into the last door but sadly it was a maze that were made from lava.

"are you kidding me !?" Ivy whine meanwhile the other were trying to find a way to go to the very last door.

"We should finish this maze if we want to go home" Boboiboy say as he holding Yaya hand to make sure she doesn't hit any of the lava.

After 30 in the maze, they all finally finished the maze and found a big beautiful door that were made from glasses with some vines on it.

"I hope this is it" Yaya mutter as she push the door and revealed a large room that were like a tropical forest or garden with some animals and also there is a waterfall in the room.

"this is like a heaven" Tiara aka the healing angel say while the other were looking around the room with amused.

"so this is what heaven look like?" Boboiboy ask looking at the healing angel.

"kinda but heaven were more beautiful than this" She answer and then they found someone with a cape while holding a long stick that absolutely a wand.

"welcome everyone" the mystery person said without looking at 4 of them.

"um, are you the elements guardian?" Yaya ask stepping a bit closer to the mystery person.

"why yes...Yaya" the person say as he turn to face all of them and they gasp as they see who it was.

"F-father" Yaya stutter as she runs toward he father to hug him.

"sorry hunny but I won't be living any longer now" Yaya father say as he hug his daughter tightly.

"what do you mean by that sir?" Boboiboy ask ignoring the fact that Ivy were crying while hugging Tiara because of the sad moment of daughter and father.

"I have been a guardian for a thousand years now and it's time for me to go" Yaya father said tiredly as he sit on a chair that were made of diamond and it was covered in flower vein and he got 1 hour left before he died peacefully.

"I will miss you father" Yaya say while standing next to Boboiboy that were trying not to cry.

"I will too and you came here for a reason right" Yaya father said and then Tiara came to him with a dark orbit necklace.

"we want to let the dark orbit out and also made her innocence not evil" Tiara say as she handed the necklace to the elements guardian.

"ah I see and don't worry because you both won't be disappeared but you still have to be with Yaya until her last breath" Yaya father say and that relief the four of them bout it.

Yaya father used his power toward the necklace before he can let the dark orbit out, he remove the evil curse that were in dark orbit self and then he put the necklace on his feet.

"is it still evil?" Yaya say looking at the necklace that were on the ground.

"no but all I have to do is too smash this necklace and she will came out of it" Yaya father said as he crush the necklace and then there were a dust transform into a human shape form.

The dark orbit finally came out with her werewolf form as she bow to Yaya.

"My name is aurora and I will proctect you at all cost my queen" the dark orbit introduce herself Infront of everyone.

"I have to go now and Boboiboy" Yaya father say looking directly to Boboiboy eyes.

"take care of my daughter and I approve both of you" he said and both of them blush hearing that.

The five of them smile sadly because it time for him to go, Yaya father close his eyes and then he slowly turn into a gold dust.

"thank you father" Yaya say as she look at her dying father.

"Look like you have three new bestie now!" Ivy say as she hug Yaya,Tiara and aurora into her arm.

"what bout me ?" Boboiboy ask a bit jealous because he don't get hug from Yaya.

"I thought you were her boyfriend?" Aurora say confusion as both of them blush again.

All of them live happily ever after.
The end (✷‿✷)

Aurora: I thought you gonna make their future too ?

Me: oh shush aurora, I don't have time to do that