Justice POV

Wassup yall. My name is Justice. I'm 17 and I'm from New Orleans, which mean I got dat accent of course. I moved from New Orleans to Los Angeles when I was 15. I'm know to be a bipolar ass mothafucka. I'm known to be a bipolar ass person because I'm happy, then im mad and ready to fight . I get into a lot of fights because bitches think they all bout dat, but really they not. Moving the fuck on.

I got an older brother. His name Braylin. He annoying as hell. Oir mom Nicole is a lawyer. How ironic? I went to Juvenile when I was 15 for assault and my mom was representing me. Uhhhhhhhh, what else about me. Oh yea I'm a girly girl, but I play sports. I play lacrosse, basketball,volleyball and soccer. I think dats all y'all need to know bout me.

"Oh shit", I said

"What's the matter", Miyah said

"My damn legs hurt", I yelled

"I told yo ass, but nahhhh you'll be fine", She mocked

"Shut yo ass up", I said laughing

We walked out into the noisy hallway and headed to the lunchroom to meet her crew or w.e. When we got into the lunch room, of was noisy as fuck. Jesus, I'm getting a damn headache.

"Wassup y'all", Miyah said

"Wassup, Bae", this boy said

I'm guessing that's her boyfriend. I'm not going to lie her friends look scary as fuck. In a good way tho, but I ain't bout to look like a scary ass bitch in front of them. Hell no.