Sierra POV

Finding out that Mara dating that bitches brotha and he ain't tell her pisses me off. So we at school and we all hand and hand. Everybody got they boyfriends except Mara. I told her to come here and I grab her hand. So me, Tyshawn, and Tamara a trio now. Bitches mean mugging, but I don't pay attention to them bitches. I walk in Math and sit far in the back and pulled out my phone.

My Bae Now: I got sum to tell u
Hubby: Wassup
My Bae Now: So we in the car in Mara told me she dating Caleb
Hubby: Yeah ik
My Bae Now: Caleb is Malika lil brother
Hubby: Wait what
My Bae Now: You didn't know, you dated the girl
Hubby: She ain't tell me
My Bae Now: You betta check him

I put my phone up and class started. Bitches staring so I decided to go ova there and ask them what the hell they looking at.

"Excuse me",I said politely

"What", one girl said

"Well, I was wondering why the fuck u was staring at me"I asked

"Well, bitch we was staring cuz we was wondering why Tyshawn asked some hoe to date him and obviously u a how",she laughed

Bitch done fucked up. I looked around and I was wondering who the fuck she was talking about. She kept talking. I smacked the bitch. I smacked her so hard, you could hear it. Her little friend pushed me. I don't do hair pulling. So I started swinging. She was walking backwards, I was still swinging. We ended up in a corner. I'm beating a bitch. Security pulled me off and carried me out. I noticed the bitch I smacked, got a big ass hand print. The desk were moved around. I did some damage.

"Bitch, talk about that now"I yelled

Fight 55