Michael POV

When we saw the girls, I knew Marcus ass was bout to get fucked up. Mara, Tyshawn, and me jumped on the bed, pulled out our phones. We bout witness a good ass beating today. The nigga deserves it, even tho he like a brother to me. You never cheat on your girl. If u was gonna cheat, you should have never got with her. When you committee to a girls, she's yours to keep. Point Blank. They walk side to side. Shit bout to go down.

"Marcus", Miyah said

"Yes, Miyah", He said

"Imma ask you this, have you been cheating on me", She asked him

"No", he said

I know this nigga ain't just lie to her. His ass making it worser by lying to her.

"Oh really", She said

"Yes, really I'm not cheating on you", He said

"Then what the fuck is this", She asked

She showed him a picture of him and Jasmine hugging each otha. She kissing on him and he grabbing on her ass. Fellows, that me tell y'all something. Never let yo side chick take a pic of y'all together and post it on any social media sites. Know what y'all asses not even supposed to have a side chick. Y'all need a main chick that's all.

They juss staring at each otha. The rest of us trying to see what's bout to happen. Next thing, you know it she smacks him hard as fuck. She keeps smacking him and yelling " Nigga you got me fucked up". She was beating him hard too. Finally, Sierra and Kay pulled her off.

"Everybody, in this house get y'all shit on", Sierra yelled

"Bae, calm down, OK", Tyshawn said to Sierra

"Where we going", Mara asked

"Marcus cheating ass, will be giving us directions to hoe Jasmine house, pretty sure he remembers the way", Kay said

Man, I can't wait. We grabbed our stuff and headed out to Jasmines house.