Kay POV

Lord, my heart is racing so fast. When Miyah punched that bitch in her face, I was the first one to take off. I jumped in the car with Tamara. Both of us just staring out of the window, looking at them trying to pull Miyah off that girl. Marcus, yanked her off and dragged her to the car. They jumped in the car and pulled off. I looked back and saw that somebody pulled up. It looked liked Malika. I ain't say nun tho.

This car ride is hell. Miyah going off on Marcus and he trying to apologize, but she ain't letting that shit happen. I just sat back and got on my phone. I was getting so agitated, so I put on my headphones and blocked out all that yelling and shit. It was good ride for me until, I hear yelling. Damn, my volume on the highest and you can still hear the yelling. I had to think who can yell that loud. Sierra ass. It took them out and listened to her yell at Miyah and Marcus. Inside I was laughing, but this was a serious moment. Finally, they apologized and shit, now they back together.

We drop the boys and say our goodbyes. Mara coming back with us for they can get the party set. We car and we pull up. I'm tired as fuck. Getting into the house and there's was a surprise. Mommy and Daddy have return. Thinking about it we bout to have that talk about that fight. Wish me luck.