Part 30:- (Happy ending)

Aliya:- Bhai promise me that you won't involve Dhruv in any illegal work. I don't want my husband to be a criminal.

Harshad:- Your husband is already a criminal. Remember that day after Manik's accident we all thought he is dead but no he climbed up the cliff and it was your husband who pushed him down.

Dhruv:- Guys please stop fighting and Aliya baby I promise I won't get involved in any crime, now happy?

Harshad:- But I must say that Nandini is so fast yaar. She found out someone exactly looks like Manik. I am impressed. What a love story isn't it?

Aliya:- Exactly. For a moment even I got confused.

Dhruv:- Chill guys. Manik is dead and he won't come back ever.

At that time calling bell rang and as soon as Aliya opened the door, she was shocked seeing so many police officers standing at the doorstep. They all entered the room and said,

Police officer:- You are are under arrest.

Harshad:- (scared) But officer what's our fault?

Police officer:- Stop acting Mr. Rayan Khanna or should I say Mr. Harshad Saxena.

Aliya:- Officer you are misunderstanding. He is my cousin Rayan Khanna.

Police officer:- Stop covering up for your brother Ms. Aliya Saxena. Officer take them all to the police station.

Dhruv:- (angrily) Wait a minute. What prove do you have against us that you are arresting us?

Police officer:- Do you really want to know? Okay then. Manik Malhotra please come inside.

Manik came inside the room and seeing him all were shocked like hell.

Aliya:- (confused) But officer he isn't Manik. He is Parth, though he exactly looks like Manik.

Manik:- (laughed) Only if you knew the truth Ms. Aliya Saxena. I am Manik, Manik Malhotra.

Dhruv:- (nervous) How is this possible?

Manik:- And why can't it possible Mr. Dhruv Vedant?

Harshad:- Because Manik is already dead. Parth Samthaan just stop this prank, okay?

Police officer:- It's not a prank. He is actually Manik Malhotra. He didn't died in that incident. It was me who found him in the jungle and brought him here. By then he totally lost his memory but now he has got his memories back. So I am arresting you all for attempt to murder Mr. Manik Malhotra.

Dhruv:- (smirked) What prove do you have that it was us who tried to kill him?

Manik:- Wait a minute.

Manik went to the tea table and pulled out a small electric chip.

Manik:- (smirked) This is the prove. It's an electric chip which I fixed when I came here and it has a speaker and through it we hear your all conversations. I am so smart, isn't it? I doubted on you all when I saw that tattoo on Harshad's hand only.

Police officer:- And you Mr. Harshad Saxena, for now I am arresting you for attempt to murder but later you will be charged for hiding your original identity and declaring yourself as dead, involving with Mafia gang and others. Officer take them all to the police station.

They all took them away. Manik hugged that police officer and said,

Manik:- Thank you so much Chachu. If you won't be there then I don't know what would happened to me. You saved my life, it won't be enough if I thank you.