Part 20:- (New twist)

Nandini's house was empty. They left there all of a sudden. A little boy was passing by there Cabir called him and asked,

Cabir:- Do you know where they go all of a sudden?

Boy:- You mean Nandini didi?

Manik:- Yes.

Boy:- No. But she has left a pendent and said, if someone comes to find her give it to him and tell him not to try to find her. She is not going to come back ever.

Cabir:- okey.

That boy left there giving that pendent to Cabir and Manik fall on his knees, crying badly.

Flashback ends

At Present

Manik reached Nandini's place and knocked at the door. Nandini was sitting beside the window and crying when she heard the doobell. She wiped her tears and came down. As soon as she opened the door her eyes went wide in shock seeing Manik standing there. Their eyes met with each other and they went in a deep eye lock. Their eye lock was broken by hearing car's sound. Meanwhile fab3, Abhi and Navya reached there. There was an uncomfortable silence between them but Nandini broke the silence by saying,

Nandini:- What are you doing here?

Manik:- I want some answers Nandini.

Nandini:- Answers? For what?

Manik:- what was my fault that you left me like that?

Nandini:- Manik please go from here.

Nandini was going to close the door but Manik held that and said.

Manik:- You have to answer me Nandini. What was my mistake? Why you punished me like that?

Nandini:- Your biggest mistake was you showed your sympathy to a middle class girl like me. Did you got your answer? Now go from here.

Manik:- Sympathy? Seriously Nandini? I just tried to protect you from this curel world and you saying I showed my sympathy to you? Are you out of your mind?

Nandini:- Oh no Manik Malhotra, you rich people can do anything to save your reputation and that's what you did to me. Everything was for show off, everything.

Manik was numb hearing this. He never imagined that Nandini can say this to him.

Cabir:- Nandini what are saying?

Nandini:- I am saying the truth Cabir.

Navya:- Nandini you are serious out of your mind. Do you what happened to Manik when you left him without saying anything? He gone mad and searched for you everywhere. He loves you Nandini.

Dhruv:- Yes Nandini, Manik really loves you. In those three months he never slept by his own, he just waited for you. He was scared if you come back to him and seeing him sleeping you again go back.

Cabir:- If Manik just wanted to save his reputation then he won't have waited for you.

Mukti:- Exactly and if you are going to hurt him more I swear he will die.

Nandini:- (crying badly) I am helpless Mukti. Please go from here, please.

Mukti:- I can't believe it Nandini, God how selfish have you became? But I won't let Manik to be a living death. It's better for  him to die only then his will get rid of his pain.

Mukti held Manik's hand and dragged him with her to the nearby busy road. She left him in the middle of the road where cars were passing beside him but Manik was standing there like a bead body. He wasn't moving an inch as if he has lost hope on his life. Seeing this Nandini's eyes widened but still she stayed quiet as she knew no matter what his friends will save him.

Dhruv:- (panicked) Mukti what are you doing?

Cabir:- (shouted) Are you out of your mind?

They all about the rush to Manik to save him but Mukti stopped them and said,

Mukti:- Dare you all go near him. Let him die in peace.

Abhi:- Shut up Mukti. Can't you see Manik isn't in his sense.

Nandini:- (panicked) Guys what are you waiting for? Go save Manik.

Mukti:- No way.

Nandini:- (shouted) This is so inhuman Mukti. You are doing wrong.

Mukti:- Oh please now you don't teach me what's wrong and what's right. Now you will save him or you will watch him die before your eyes.

Suddenly Nandini saw a truck coming towards Manik with full speed, fnding no other option Nandini ran towards him and before he could get hit by the truck she pulled him aside. Seeing this all had tears in their eyes. Yes it was all Mukti's plan who secretly winked at Manik while dragging him to the middle of the road and if Nandini won't go to save him he would step backwards, simple.

Nandini immediately hugged him tightly and said,

Nandini:- (crying badly) I love you Manik. Please don't get me wrong. Trust me I was helpless, so helpless that I couldn't go back to you. Aliya, she has kidnapped my brother. Please forgive me, please….

Manik:- (shocked) What???

Target:- 90 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
Ta-da how's the new twist? Shocking right? Trust me I am loving Aliya here. She hit two bullseye by one arrow. One side she kept Nandini away from Manik and other side she made Manik suffer. She is way too smart than you thought, isn't it?
So overall how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.

 She is way too smart than you thought, isn't it?So overall how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote

"Love or Game" my favorite story. Where Manik fall in love with a girl who is younger sister a person who is the reason of his sister's miserable life. If Manik take revenge then he will surely lose his love but if he let them go then it will be injustice to his sister. What will he do now?
If you want to know then you have to read the full story witten by my Buddy Suk-24  Please do read her story and support her by your valuable votes and comments.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕