Part 07:- (Love is in the air)

Next day
At College

Manik:- guys where is Nandini?

Cabir:- we don't know. She comes to college with you right?

Manik:- (panicked) I went to pick her up but Aunty said she left. She has some important work in college today.

Mukti:- Navya is also missing from morning. I didn't see her at college today.

Abhi:- Actually Nandini and Navya both had some work in library. I guess they are still there completing their work.

Manik:- (angrily) Then why the hell she isn't picking up my phone calls?

Abhi:- maybe she is busy.

Mukti:- that's strange. Nandini didn't say anything to Manik about her work in library but she told you everything.

Abhi:- (nervously) actually Navya told me everything.

Cabir:- Let it be guys. By the way college fresher party is coming soon. Any plans for that?

Mukti:- I need a new outfit. Let's go to shopping today.

Manik:- I am not in a mood. You guys carry on.

Cabir:- Now what happened to your mood?

Manik:- nothing.

On the other side

Nandini was busy in Mukti's birthday planning or should I say she pretend to be busy. After yesterday's confession her heart broke into pieces. She needs some time to mend her broken heart that's why she was avoiding Manik since morning but it's not that easy as Manik was calling her again and again.

Navya:- Nandini please choose a  birthday card, I am confused.

Navya called Nandini twice but she was totally zooned out. Being helpless Navya shouted in her ears.

Navya:- Nandini....

Nandini:- (irritated) what? Why are you shouting?

Navya:- oh girl where were you? I was calling you but you didn't respond. Is everything alright?

Nandini:- yeah everything is alright.

Navya:- I don't think so. Nandini what is it? I am your best friend right? Trust me I won't tell anything to anyone.

Nandini:- I trust you Navya.

Navya:- then tell me what is it?

Nandini:- I love Manik.

Navya:- (dreamily) well I have guessed it already. The way he said that he loves you, it was magical. So what's wrong?

Nandini:- (crying) He doesn't love me Navya. He said it just to get rid of Aliya.

Navya:- Don't cry Nandini. Maybe he haven't realized his feelings for you yet but later he will definitely understand.

Nandini:- how can you be so sure?

Navya:- if he doesn't love you then why he is so possessive for you? Why your ignorance is bothering him? Why he is calling you since morning?

Nandini:- Because he consider me as his best friend.

Navya:- you are such a fool Nandini. Just listen to me and keep avoiding him like this, I am sure he will realise his feelings. Or you can be friends with Harshad to jealous Manik. Yes that will be the best way to make him confess.

Nandini:- What? Harshad? Seriously?

Navya:- of course. Don't you watch movies?

Nandini:- Manik doesn't like him. He will kill him for sure.

Navya:- if he loves you then he will definitely kill him, if not he won't react at all. Now it's up to you.

Nandini:- oh please, I am not going to play such cheep tricks just to make him confess.

Navya:- Then keep waiting for him life long. This is the only thing you can do now.

Nandini:- Whatever. We are getting late, let's go.

Navya:- I need to buy a birthday card for Mukti.

Nandini didn't listen to her and dragged her out of the shop just then she banged with Manik who came for shopping with Mukti, Cabir and Abhi.

Manik:- Nandini what are you doing here? Abhi said you are in college library to complete some work.

Nandini:- (nervously) actually Navya wanted to buy a get well soon card for Aliya. That's why I came with her.

Mukti:- that's great. We came to buy outfits for fresher party. Come let's go.

Being the most excited soul Mukti almost dragged Nandini and Navya with her to the ladies section. But Manik was still standing there like a statue.

Cabir:- What happened Manik?

Manik:- she is avoiding me.

Cabir:- what?

Manik:- yes she is avoiding me, otherwise why didn't she picked up my phone calls?

Abhi:- you are overthinking Manik. Maybe her phone was in silent mode.

Manik:- Maybe. Anyways let's go.

They did shopping outfits and other stuff for fresher party. Then they went to their favorite restaurant to fill their empty stomach.

Cabir:- Guys let's order something. I am damn hungry.

Abhi:- (rolling) Tell us something new Cabir.

Mukti:- I want to eat pizza.

Navya:- me too.

Manik:- Then let's order pizza for all.

They all ordered their favorite pizza and started eating them as if they are hungry for ages. But Manik noticed that Nandini wasn't eating at all. She just playing with her food.

Manik:- What happened Nandini? Why aren't you eating? Should I order something else for you?

Nandini:- No Manik, it's okay. I am just not feeling like eating anything.

Manik:- don't tell me you again having headache?

Nandini:- Nothing serious Manik.

Manik:- this time I am not buying any excuse of yours. Come we are going to visit a doctor.

Nandini:- Manik there is no need to visit any doctor. I am absolutely fine.

Manik:- I am not listening anything. Come let's go.

Manik didn't listened to anything and dragged her with him.

Cabir:- Guys don't you think there is something fishy between them?

Mukti:- and why do you think so?

Cabir:- look at Manik I am saying that I am having stomachache from past 3 days but he didn't react at all. But did you saw how he reacted when Nandini was having headache?

Abhi:- Cabir you are sounding like a jealous girlfriend. Grow up man.

Cabir:- (rolling eyes) Whatever. But guys if someday I get to know that they are together I won't be surprised at all. In fact I want them to be together forever.

Mukti:- Me too. Seems like they are just made for each other.

They were talking when a waiter came there and served cold coffee to Cabir.

Cabir:- cold coffee? But I didn't order it.

Navya:- (smiled) I did. You were saying that you are having stomachache. Have this you will feel better.

Mukti:- (whispered) seems like love is in the air.

*****************★*****************
Watching "Main Hero Bol Raha Hu" for the third time. Damn Hero won't go out of my system anytime soon...🙈 Anyways that's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕