Sam's boyfriend?!?

As I stay there watching the kids Kate and Simon come back running saying how we need to take the kids somewhere else so that they're safe I don't really remember since my memory is very foggy anyways we walk up to the neighbor and drop them off there and then go to Deena's house and Simon talked about how there was this skull mask shitty cosplayer *cough,Sam's boyfriend,cough* that was sniffing Simon's shirt honestly glad he didn't wear my dads shirt anymore it's kinda weird to sniff peoples shirts ESPECIALLY SIMONS SHIRT. Blah blah blah I forgot the rest Deena then gets pissed off by the look of her eyes as she grabs her keys. Simon,Deena and OH- did I tell you I met this other guy while being at Deena's house I know it's kind of weird but it's like a cool gang yk? Anyways him then Kate but I just sat there half asleep while Kate woke me up and told me to "hurry up we're leaving" I- Me? Invited to go to this hospital at night? Its so cool! But so sketchy. (3rd person pov): the group arrives to the hospital to find sam and confront her about her boyfriend. (1st person pov): as we are there waiting as Deena talks to the front office lady me Simon and Kate plus josh I only said plus because he barely even talked anyways we were talking about how and why would Sam's creepy stalker boyfriend enter the house only sniffing Simon's shirt and running off, *kate walks up to a vending machine in the hallway* "KATE WE ARENT ALLOWED THERE"-josh/the guy I just met says... "since when we're you talkative?" I said as we walk through the hallway to get to the vending machine. Kate then sees she has no money and tells Simon if he had money after he said no she looked at me and of course I spent it on some shitty shirt that doesn't fit me which could been used for this situation since I was starvinggg but of course I had to say no she then looks at josh and it took him a bit to know that Kate was talking to him. While he checks his pockets I go ahead and look around this stupid hallway with just plain walls *beep beep beep beep* I look back to just see the whole vending machine items fall down. *I quickly grab as much as I'd like for later* as Simon shows his weird hand movements to josh I look back and just lean on the wall waiting for this to be over so that I could sleep kate then walks up to me asking if I'm okay and I just ask her "why are you being so nice to me?" Kate then says, "The things people fight and are mad for are things that are wrong, this shit 7th grade scandal was not meant for our friendship to be ruined okay?" I then nod my head saying "okay" as Simon is almost done with his hand things i don't know what to call them, we hear screaming from the end of the hallway seeing sam and Deena running away from something, "are they back together?"-simon says as I look closer I see the skull mask thing with a KNIFE?!? Kate then screams but grabs my hand to start running and Simon then goes on to see if anyone had the keys but of course worst case scenario we don't have them kate of course thinking correctly than all of us since there's a fucking murderer after us says to take the ambulance we then go on it seeing sam and Deena fighting for their life as we are yelling at them to get on I mean we could've helped but I am not risking my life for people I barely know BUT they did end up getting on the ambulance without a scratch as Kate drove us away from that psycho freak.
—————————————-
I'll be making part 4 later today let me just rest for a bit, the love for y/n and Kate is barely starting be patient!
Words read: 705