Apart

I awoke to Sephiroth's soft breathing, the silver haired man sleeping peacefully as his arms draped over me. Today was out last day of vacation, and I was dreading heading back to Shinra. I knew as soon as we were back one of two things were going to happen; I'd either been thrown out on a mission or Hojo would have me in the lab.

Sephiroth then made a noise, slowly opening his blue eyes, "good morning." I said quietly, kissing his forehead. "Morning." He replied sleepily, stretching out his arms. He then pulled me closer, resting his head against mine, "Today's our last day," I said, sighing some, "Yes, but we still have the entire day to spend together." He replied.

"I know, but still, I'm not ready to go back yet." I pouted, Sephiroth kissing the top my head, "Don't worry, Yule. We'll still have time to see each other. Just maybe not as often." He said, trying to reassure me.

"All I'm saying is, you better start sneaking to my room at night," I teased, quickly kissing his tender lips, Sephiroth smiled, "And you better start sneaking to mine."

I kissed him again, rolling out of the bed. Sephiroth kicked the blankets off, standing up and stretching. I began to dress, throwing him a t-shirt and shorts, "you're really not going to let me wear my uniform are you?" He teased, pulling on his shorts, "nope. Not until we're back at Shinra." I told him, getting dressed and brushing my hair.

I then heard the door open, "knock knock, open up. Too late we're already here!" Said Zack, Cloud following in behind him. I walked out of the bathroom, my black strands falling into my face as I leaned down to pick up my shirt, "damn Yule, never knew you had a chest like that." Zack teased, sitting down on the bed, "you've seen me in a bikini before" I said, pulling my shirt over me, "yeah, but it's different when you're wearing a bra." He explained, Cloud laughing some, "well, good thing they're all Sephs then." I said, Sephiroth turning red.

"I have a girlfriend too, ya know." Zack replied, "oh really? Then what's her name?" I asked, tucking my hair behind my ear, "Aerith." He said, smiling some, "yeah she's pretty hot."

"Oh? Well I'll be damned. The womanizer finally captured someone." I teased, Sephiroth smirking, "so what about you Cloud?" Sephiroth asked the blonde suddenly. Cloud just shrugged, "well there is one girl, but I don't think she's interested." He sighed.

"Aw, Cloud that's so sad. But cheer up, I'm sure there's lots of girls that would just die to have you." I said, ruffling his hair, "if it makes you feel any better, I think you're adorable."

Cloud blushed, making Zack laugh, "and what about me Yule? Am I cuter than Cloud?"

I rolled my eyes, "Zack, you look like a troll." I joked, pushing him over, "and Seph over here beats the both of you." I replied, walking over to Sephiroth and slapping his ass. Zack sat up and chuckled, "it still blows my mind that you two are even dating." He replied, standing up.

I shrugged, "stranger things have happened. Alright, where to today, boys?" I asked, grabbing my sunglasses, "Let's hit the arcade. They have a pretty good one here." Zack said, Cloud getting up to join us as we walked out the room, "the arcade? Can't we just play the same games at Shinra?" I asked, leading the boys out of the inn.

"Yeah, but this place has the actual machines for games, so it's not all virtual reality." Zack said, taking the lead, "plus, there's also a game where Seph here is the final boss."

"I'm in a game?" Sephiroth asked, softly taking hold of my hand, "dude, you're like the number one celebrity in the whole world, of course you're in a game." Zack replied.

He then lead us into a dark building, my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting. The building was full of different machines, all lit in bright neon colors. The sound was over whelming; people were talking, music was playing and there were lots of random dings and pings all around. Zack then stopped, handing each of us a black card, "I stopped by earlier and got us all cards. 50 bucks on all of 'em. Go nuts." He said, taking Cloud off to go play.