chapter four

Three weeks has flown by and I was making progress with the therapy and I only make small talk with Ramel since he has actually became my friend. Our school was having a talent show before we have 2weeks off and Ramel forced me to sing for it, at first I refused but then I did it because of how far Ramel had made me come. Ramel is the only person that hasn't given up on me that isn't blood and I actually thank him.

I woke up feeling something bad was going to happen so I was in my bathrobe waiting for time to fly by since I was too early. I went to go pack KD's baby bag for the day whilst making some breakfast for my mum and dad. I heard light footsteps coming down the stairs knowing it was my mum.

"Ohh dahlinnn you shouldn't have, thank you"

I turned to face her giving her a mid smile before facing the gas cooker again. I put the kettle on knowing she would want tea so I got all the essentials out so she could make it while I bath. I don't eat breakfast because I don't like it I'm more of a lunch person. I removed my PJ's steeping into the cold surfaced bath turning the tap on to my temperature. I did the usual scrubbing for 20mins before stepping out the bath walking over to the sink to brush my teeth. I was done within 30mins, I headed to my room creamed and put my clothes and left my hair out adding nude lipgloss on. The girls in college cake their face in makeup it's truly disgusting.

Grabbing my black creepers by my bedroom door I walked to my sisters room giving her a kiss on the cheek as I saw her snoozing in her beautiful crib, I'm so proud to call he my sister, she is just so beautiful and I hope when she grows up she won't let no boy play her over but treat her like a princess. I raced down the stairs placing my folder inside my brown side bag and picked up my leather jacket I opened the door already feeling the cold and stepped out shutting the door behind me. I slowly walked to the bus stop seeing as it was still early, I saw a tall figure standing under the bus shelter and I smiled instantly I increased my speed but slowed down when I saw Angel running across the road towards him.

I reached them and Ramel saw me, he said hey and I just gave a smile. The bus came straight away so I reached into my bag to get my oyster; when the bus was right in front of me I waited patiently for the doors to open. Tapped my oyster and walked straight upstairs to see the bus was packed.

I luckily found two empty seats so I sat besides the window, I felt a presence next to me and presumed it was an old man but it was Ramel. He gave me a brief hug before letting go and for some reason the bus went silent which was a sigh of trouble.

"Ramel come sit with me I'm lonely at the back" Angel shouted

"Nah your kl, you got everyone at the back with you anyways"

"But I want you to be with m my but not that toad"

"Kmt shut up about toad, Nifemi hasn't done shit to you and yet your on her case man duck out, when you wanna be mature holla at me yh"

Angel kept silent afterwards, everyone was silent even I was, it's unlike I even talk anyways. The stop came and I was getting ready to get off when Ramel stopped me, I looked at him thinking dafaq you doing but he shook his head and told me to sit down. When the bus was empty I looked at his face and saw hurt all over it.

"Where are we going" I whispered

"Do you trust me" he questioned

I looked towards him but he looked straight ahead, I didn't answer because I didn't trust anyone. I turned my head making my eyes look out through the window looking at the streets watching people walking around like lost puppies .The bus stopped and I felt a breeze gentle tap my left cheek, I look up to see Ramel walking towards the stairs. I grabbed my bag putting the strap over my shoulders before following him.

His pace quickened as I tried to catch up I then realised we was entering the cemetery noticing the sky turning to different shades of grey. Looking up Ramel he stopped and leaned over something blocking me from seeing, I walked towards where he was standing and bent down to see a grave stone

"Lana Rene Clarkson

2009-2010

Even though she did not get to see much of the world she was still a beautiful angel but now in the sky with the Father

Gone but never forgotten"

I looked over too Ramel and saw a tear fall from his cheek and I instantly crawled over to his side slowly moving his head to my shoulder as his cries began to be heard. It was 20 minutes and yet he was still crying, I felt so upset seeing him like that, he was such a good person and didn't deserve pain like this. We sat in the same position just staring at the grave stone. He lifted his head off my shoulders wiping his tears and crawled closer to the stone tracing his finger over the name.

"I remember I held her in my arms just like she was my own but she was my baby sister, I promised I wouldn't let anything happened to her that I'll always be there for her when she grows up but I failed" he breathed out." She's supposed to be turning 4 today but now she's not here; I thought I brought you here because for some reason I feel attached to you and I feel that I need you in my life"

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but the truth glistening in them I could help but let a smile linker on my lips as I felt butterflies dancing in my belly. I took my iPod out and noticed the time, I looked over to Ramel who then told me to stand up whilst I wiped the dirt off my skirt. We walked out of the cemetery in a comfortable silence which I liked, we was then at the bus stop when his phone decided to ring; by the expression on his face I could tell he didn't want to pick up.

"....."

"Yeah hey"

"...."

"I'm going to be there soon"

"...."

"Nifemi"

"......"

*Kmt*"bye"

I could easily tell it was Angel. Sometimes I think to myself if she really loves him because I've heard she's not really faithful. The bus wasn't even coming so we walked instead; I thought the walk was going to be long but it only took 20 minutes. I'm not going to lie but I really did enjoy my morning with him hopefully one day we'll do it again.

By the time we go to school it was nearly the end of the first period so we just jammed on the field. He opened his bag and bought out Oreos offering me some but I refused and gave a friendly smile. I stared at his face while he slowly bit the biscuit slowly chewing looking at people walk past from a distance; I wanted to stare forever but I was rudely distracted by Angel's figure blocking the way.

"Baby can I speak to you....ALONE" Angel shouted looking at me

"Ok, Nifemi I'll be back in a minute" he told me

"It doesn't matter I'm leaving now anyways, bye" I replied.

He walked closer to me and gave me a hug which Angel rudely distracted by her loud coughing. I gathered my stuff before walking to the gates letting myself out because I had therapy. I know it must seem as if I hardly go sixth form but I'm quiet intelligent, I pick things up quiet easily so I'm never held back on education.

I got there within an hr due to the amount of traffic; I entered the building showing my existence to the lady at the desk before waiting in the waiting area. I hummed a song out loud till I heard my name; I collected my things and walked towards the brown door with a smile. I opened it slowly to see Miss Goodly a sophisticated middle-aged white women sitting on her computer chair biting on her blue pen with a notebook in her hands.

"Hi Nifemi, how are you today"

"Okay I guess Miss Goodly"

"What did I say about calling me that, you can just call me Amanda" she said while dropping her notebook on the table.

"Sorry" I replied looking down at my fingers

"Don't be honey, soo... I know your making some progress with you now speaking more but I want to make it a fluent thing but I would need your help"

"Yeah sure anything"

"Alright please make yourself comfortable on the long couch please".