Chapter one.

I'm 16, my name is Nifemi Tiera Adejo and I'm fully Nigerian. I live with my mum,dad and 9 month old sister called kaydee but my twin older brothers who are 20 live by themselves and they are called Ayo and Quinn

I'm known to be called quiet due to the fact I don't socialise. This habit of not socialising started when I was kidnapped for almost a month, I think. This happened when I was four, a lady took me, she was mad that's all I remembered and she done pretty bad things to me.

Flashbacks play through my head everytime I try to trust someone, she made me have trust issues.

I have a weird obession with drawing my surroundings and singing when I feel the need to 'release' myself.

I put nude lipstick on before walking out the door. I plugged my headphones into my iPhone and scrolled into my music list to select a song, I hit something hard, i looked up and my eyes landed on a very handsome lightskinned man with the most beautifulest eyes I have even seen. It was him, Ramel. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before walking around him, I was about the take another step before he lightly grabbed me back.

"Aye erm you dropped your oyster" he said passing it to me.

"....."

He chuckled "So your not going to say thank you?"

"...."

He kissed his teeth, and walked away muttering to himself.

I arrived in school 20mins early and walked to the music room. The music teacher always knows I come every morning so he leaves the door I unlocked. This is the place in which I can relax. Be myself. Let go. I walked to the piano and started to sing along to SWV - weak. Singing and playing the piano not only soothes my mind, but it soothes my heart and all my organs... It brings me to another world, that I can't enter or portray without the beats or the melodies.

*I don't know what it is that you've done to me...

but it's caused me to act in such a crazy way.

Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing...

it's a feeling that I want to stay.

'Cause my heart starts beating triple time,

with thoughts of loving you on my mind.

I can't figure out just what to do,

when the cause and cure is you.

I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak.

I lose all control and something takes over me.

In a daze, your love's so amazing, it's not a phase.

I want you to stay with me, by my side.

I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet.

It knocks me right off of my feet.

I can't explain why your loving makes me weak.*

I was about to carry on then the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked to my form room, my form class is so loud. I went to sit at the back of the classroom taking out my notebook and 2B pencil drawing a man in suit holding his beautiful new born baby, her striking features made her stand out of the picture, it was such alluring vision. Then came the 'loud' classmates always late loud. I started colouring in my drawing till someone rudely tapped, in fact hit my shoulder, I looked up to see Angel.

"Hey Femi"

"....."

"I LOVE your drawing" she said while holding in her sniggers