part 7 you are my..

seungjo POV
It have been 6 years and now I am coming back to Seoul as a doctor like what I want to be.
I missed the memory with Jinie. Her smile, the way she laugh and also how she tried to show that she was strong.
"I am back. Jinie. I am back." I try to smile while look at the blue sky. It was beautiful.
It really remind me of my precious little sleeping beauty. She was clam and really comfortable to be with.
"Welcome back to Seoul"
A little child hug my leg. She was so small and chubby.
"Gomawo. Where is your parents?" I patted her head.
"Ah, I don't know."
"You don't know?"
"You guys! Please stop acting! I am getting sick with it." Jinie stood right in front of us.
Me and my little daughter, SongJin just laugh while looking at Jinie.
She getting more and more healthier then before. It is all because of treatment.
"Let's go back home! Omma cook a lot of cakes!" SongJin pull my hand towards the car.
"Oh yeah. Song Jin don't you want to tell appa about the boys that you meet?"
"No."
"Eh. Why? Don't you said that you like him?" Jinie try to forced SongJin to tell me about it.
"She just 5years old. Why you want to teach her about love? She not like you who married at age of 16." I just said it playfully.
"Yah! You are the one who purpose me. Don't you dare to put the blame on me. Having genious child while I just 21 years old isn't easy for me!" Like what she always be. It was really fun to tease her.
"Well the boys is kinda cute and handsome." Finally SongJin said it.
"Oh. Who more handsome? Me or him? Hmm do you like him?" I ask my little princess with a soft voice.
"Omo. Are you jealous?" Jinie giggles.
"Appa is the most handsome guy ever! I don't like him cuz I love appa. Appa is my prince and I am the princess."
"Eh! It's can't be like that! Appa must be the king. You are the princess and I must be the Queen. That is the right one." Jinie hurriedly correct it.
I let a huge laugh.
"Now who is the one that jealous?" I ask her.
"Omma!" SongJin shout it out loud.
"You guys! Stop playing prank on me!"