Part 5. The truth

Seung Jo POV
I really don't know what to do now. Jinie faint and luckily I catch her before falling.
Now, we are heading to the hospital. It making me felt a more curious about what actually Jinie hide from me or she actually sick and don't want to tell me.
"JinHee-sshi. Wake up." I keep calling her name but there is no response.
I waiting at the outside of the emergency room. Hope that she will be okey.
"Where is Jinie?" Mrs. Janny ask me with a very serious face.
"She still inside the room."
"Ah, this little child. Why she didn't bring her medicine! Why she didn't worried about her own life!" Mrs.Janny start to cry.
"Medicine? What actually she suffered to?"
"A heart problems. It since she was born. Her heart is not strong as the others. But she was a really active girl. Doctor said, if another people, they maybe can't stand for a long time like Jinie does. The only way for her to survive, only an operation but she don't want to do so." The key of my question is now been told.
"I am sorry..."
"Ah I am not gonna put the blame on you. I am sure she didn't tell you. I try to tell you before but she keep stopping me from do that. Her operation was on next week. End of this month."
I look at her with a very shock face. End of this month!? It means... She ask me to be her boyfriend for one month because she afright she can't see me anymore!?
"Is there something wrong?"
"I am not sure I should tell this or not but... Actually, jinie ask me to be her boyfriend for a month and our relationship need to be end at the same time of her operation. I am also need to continue my study oversea on that time..... But! I truthly love her. I don't want to lose her." I confess it to her mother. I want she hear it. Hear how much I love her daughter from my own mouth.
"I am happy that you are the person who love her. You are a very good guy." She smiling at me with a teary eyes.