part 6. break up

Jinie PoV
I open my eyes slowly. It not at my home but a hospital.
I look at my side. An image of SeungJo appears.
"Oppa?" I trying to speak but my voice can't be out. It like stucked by something.
Then, I try to move my hand. To touch his head.
SeungJo hurriedly wake up and look me.
"Jinie!? You are already wake up?" Seungjo look at me. Then he press the button to call nurse.
-----------------------------
"How long I have fall asleep?" I trying to smile.
I don't want to show that I am weak! I also don't want SeungJo pity to me.
"Sleep? Do you think that you are a sleeping beauty who can sleep for a long time?" He let out a sigh.
"Ahh.. Kinda. I want to be like sleeping beauty when I was a little child or more correctly, a Disney princess." I laugh.
"Jinie. Be more serious please."
"But you are the one that start it." I pouting a little.
"Jinie-sshi.... You have been coma for five days. Why don't you tell me that you are sick?" SeungJo try to clam down.
"Sick? Oh. I. I just wanted to be able to feel like a normal healthy girl that have a boyfriend and happy. That's all. I know it was my own selfish wish." I smile a little.
"Hah, I know that is not the real reason right? Just tell me the truth and don't ever lie to me again. I begging you." His voice like holding up his madness towards me.
"OK.ok. I actually don't think that I will be safe after the treatment. It is like 50-50 for me."
"Please be more positive. I am serious about this. You are my..."
"We are done here. Thanks because you would be my boyfriend for a month. You need to go and pack up right? Good bye and have a safe trip!" Without thinking why, I waving my hand.
"Are you gonna say that we are gonna be break up? No. I will not letting you go. I love you."
"You love me or just pity?"
"Jinie.."
"Forget me. I will be gone. I will not gonna be alive for a long time. Can't you understand that?"
"I won't letting you go no matter what is the reason is. One day, I will be a doctor and I will make sure that you can be cured. I have talk to my parents and they agree to let us married in this young age. They also happy if you just focus on your health and they don't even mind if you just finish the high school without continue to the further studies."
"But..."
He end up to kiss me. Deeply. It make me frost.
I couldn't do anything. Just close my eyes slowly.