part.2 the beginnings

Jinie POV
"Annyeong oppa!" I run to him. Smile and bow. Like normally I do.
"Annyeong." SeungJo take the book that I hold in my hand.
"Eh." I look at his face. Wondering why he take my book.
"Let me sent you to your class." Then he pull my hands.
I hold him tight and selfishly don't want to let it go.
I can tell that many girls look at me with a hyper super mad face and I just be like don't even care about it.
"I will come to your class on lunch time OK?" He pet my head.
"Nae!"
The girls rush to me and ask why he walk me here and hold my hand. But I, just reply it with a smile. I am sure they are not stupid if not knowing the answer for that question.
"Since when?" They ask again.
"How about you ask him by yourself?" I suggest. This is so much fun! People will seeking around to know about us.
"
Suddenly, I felt something like hitting my heart and it make me hard to breath.
I look for my pill in my bag. Rush.
"Hey! JinHee. What's wrong?" The girls start to scared.
"Ah. Nothing I just forgetting something. I gotta go!" I hurriedly go to the roof top.
I lean my back and close my eyes. Try to clam down and wish the hurt will be gone. Hard for me to breath. It stuck. It hurt. A lot.
"Here your medicine." SooHee give me the medicine.
"You are my hero!" I hurriedly eat them. 3 pills in one time.
"Should I accompany you to the clinic?"
"No! I mean it's fine. I will be back in the next class." I smile to her and fall asleep. The medicine is strong for my body and I can't help but sleep.
SeungJo POV
Today, I create a new hot topic. Actually, I really hope that our relationship now is not just in a limit time.
The girls especially my classmate ask either I treat Jinie just as a little sister or she was really my girlfriend but I didn't answer it. I know the girls are crazy and I don't want anything happens to her. In the same time. I really want to be proud because I got to be my first love boyfriend.
"SooHee, where is Jinie?" I ask SooHee with a serious face.
"Er, she. Still.. Sleeping I guess... At the rooftop. She wasn't in a good health now." SooHee answer it like don't want to tell me the truth.
"But see look just fine this morning."
"Ah..." Only that SooHee can answer. It sure making me felt there is something that they hide from me.
I take a deep breath and go to the rooftop.
"There is she." I sit next to her. It my bad habit to pet her head since she was so cute. No she eas  a sleeping beauty. Yes, she is.
Jinie POV
I try to open my eyes when felt something on my head.
It seriously make me shock to see SeungJo was here.
"Oppa!?" I hurriedly sit.
"Just rest. SooHee say you are not well. Wanna go rest at..." SeungJo didn't finish his word but I cut his word.
"No. No. It's fine. I am really fine. I just had a headache. Nothing more or less then that."
I fake a smile. I am sure SooHee didn't broke her promice.
"What do you bring for me for lunch?" SeungJo look at my eyes.
"Omo! It was at my class. Let me take it for you." I wanna stand up but he pull my hands.
"Here. SooHee give it to me. She said you forgot to bring it with you."
"Oh." I take the small beg and take out two lunch box. 
"BTW jinie. Can you give me your phone number?" SeungJo give me his phone.
"Nae."