Part 4. Date

SeungJo POV'
I open my eyes. The sunlight already here to bring me a new days.
I look beside me. It is 7:30am now.
"What I should do today? No way I have to ask Jinie again. Ah! Jinie, why you do this to me!" I look again at last night mail.
Today is our weekend and like what I promised to her before. I will take her out for a date. First date outside the school.
Ding Dong!
I press the button at the side of Seo's family gates.
"Who is there?" I can guess the voice is belong to Madam Janny.
"SeungJo. BaekSeungJo." I told her that.
"Oh! Come in."
Jinie POV
"Oppa. It is 30 minute early then what you promised to me." I run to the dinning room.
Luckily I have done dress up and make up.
"isn't it good? Wait a moment. I will make a drink for you." My mum go to the kitchen and prepared for her special handmade milk tea.
"Well... Oppa.. I don't even planning that I would introduce you to my mum. You can see how excited she was and if she know that this relationship is just my selfish wish. She might..." I look down. Felt guilty for my mother.
"Then don't put a line and let it be my selfish wish to have you all one for the rest of my life."
I look into SeungJo's dark brown eyes.
He like me to or he just don't have any choice to be with me?
The word somehow make my heart had a little scar.
How it can be 'the rest of my life' when I know it should be my line? I am the one that should say that. I will be leaving this world soon.
In another 2weeks I will face the biggest fear since I know I had problems with my own heart. Surgery. The doctor said too that the possibility for me to pass the surgery is just like 30%.
"Jinie?"
"Ah. Nae. I mean. Nah, you will entered a university right? There will be many girls that more pretty there." I tried to laugh.
"Pretty or not is is not the things that I look at. It's about..."
"Shh!" I ask him to shut down as I hear my mother foot steps.
"Please enjoy it. Oh, Jinie. Don't you want to show your piano talent to SeungJo?" My mum pour the milk tea into the cup that she put in front of SeungJo.
"If you said so...okey." I walk to my favorite piano. White classic piano that I just got last year on my birthday.
-------------------------------
"Sorry about my mum. She has been like that since she know that oppa is my boyfriend." I smile shyly.
"It is fine. I don't even mind. Not at all."
"I am glad if you said so." I let out a sigh.
Like what he will do before we ride his motorcycle, he will help me to wear the helmets.
First, we go to a mall. He take me walk around and shopping.
"Omo. You both are really dating?" Our school mate ask with a big smile.
SeungJo pull me closer. "What's wrong with that?"
"Woah! Well. You need to be ready to face your own fans tomorrow." the girl give an evil smile before leaving us.
I look at SeungJo. I really do feel scared!
"Don't worry. Everything gonna be alright. Plus I don't even care what they feel or what they will do." SeungJo pull me to the entrance of the cinema.
Our chair is at the middle. There was nobody behind us which SeungJo ask it on purpose. Ah, I have no idea that he would be this sweet.
The heart warm romance story making me a little sleepy. Ah! I love action movie!
All of sudden, my heart felt hurt. It not because of the movie. It might cuz of my health.
"Are you OK?" SeungJo whisper to me.
"Ah. Nae. Can I lean on your shoulder?"
Without replying to me. He pull my head to his shoulder.
I could say that my phone is vibrates a few time. I can feel that the call was incoming by my mother. She must have been found my medicine that I left under my pillow.
I close my eyes. Sleep for a while so the hurts will gone slowly.
Not a few hours. I open my eyes back after I heard SeungJo calling my name to wake me up.
Everything not so clear. It was blurry for me. I also can't hear seungjo's voice clearly.
Bup!