Chapter 7 - Swimming & Riding...

The swimming meet was tomorrow and we just finished after school practice, Harry was picking me up and im tacking him riding. Sarah and i where walkin out of practice when i got a message from a blocked number, it read " Be carefull where you" it sounded do dermatic that i thougth it was fake until i got another text that had a pitcher attached, it was me leaving my house last night when i was meeting Jade at her place to study, i was so confused by the text i didn't relize Sarah was trying to get my attention, " Rose, Rose, Rose." I quickly put my phone in my bag so she couldn't read it, " what ?" I asked looking at her " are you ok? What did that message say" " it was Just Sam saying she might viset" i lied she didn't push me on it and we went to the parking lot.

When Sarah and I got to the parking lot Harry was waiting by his car and i said goodbye to Sarah " I'll see you tomorrow." " yep. Good luck getting Harry on a horse" " bye" she walked to her car and i went over th Harry, " hay "he and i said, i was standing inches away from him, he leaned down and gave me a light kiss, when we where kissing i asked "can i drive?"i asked trying not to beake the kiss "Why?" He asked bracking the kiss " Because you dont know where my uncals ranch is and i do" i saw him thinking in his eye's, he relesed a deep sigh and said " Ok just once " i laughed and got in the driver's side and started up the car.

The drive to my uncal's ranch took/was an hour long, the whole drive there Harry had his arm around me as i drove, i didn't mind, i liked it you could say, it was a nice drive, Harry owned a 1978 thunderbird car, and --a classic -- we had the roof off so the wind was blowing through the whole car. " so where is your uncals ranch?" " out in the country side about 40 - 45 minuets from malibo were about 30-25 minuets away" he said no more, just nodded and turned on ther radio but a 1D song came on he reached to change it but i stoped him " Leave it on, i like hearing you sing" " really" "yes" " Ok" he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

We reached the ranch about 25 minuets later, " Hear we are" i said turning of the engien and getting out of the car, " your family own's this!" He asked with a suprising tone " yep alone with about 11 more around the country." I laughed when he didn't respond " come on " i took is hand in mine and walked up to the house, " this place is bigger then mine" he said and i just laughed.

When we got to the door i knocked a few times " Uncal Mark. You home?" The door opened and a boy i didn't know was there, " Um, hi im looking for my uncal mark" he looked to Harry and back at me " He's in the stables"he answerd after a few minuets then he closed the door and we walked to the stables. " Do you know that kid?" Harry asked "I have no idea. Maybe uncal mark knows, i has to" we got to the stables and i found my uncal putting one of the horses in the stable, we have a total of 43 horses, " SUPRISE " he turned around with a big smile " well, well, look who came back" we both laughed and i let go of Harry's hand and gave my uncal a hug " it's nice to see you, too", " what brings you back?" " do i need a reason " he gave a small laugh " ok." " also i want to show Harry how to ride" " i know how to ride " Harry said at last and i gave him a sarcastic look " prove it " i said " come on you to we'll get you sadle up. Rose do you want to ride Ziggler?" Ziggler was my best hoese i won all my races and compertitions riding him. " he's hear. Where! " " over there" he pointed to the stall to my left down the back and i ran over to him. " Hay buddy. I missed you" i grabed his holter and put it on him then led him out " can i jump him?" " yeah" "come on. If you say you can ride i beleave you, but can you jump." I sadled up Ziggler and took him out to the jumping ring. I set up the corse and got on Ziggler " I'll jump corse first then you jump on and we'll see if you can jump as well as ride" i said to Harry " I've been riding since i was a kid" " we'll see".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't intend to have 2 point of views but i felt it nessary.