Chapter 5 - Hangover and forgiveness.

I woke up the next day by my mother shacking me to wake up. " Wake up Rose youe late" she said and i could tell she wasn't happy "Get up" she said again, i sat up in bed with a thumping head ache, probably all the drinking and partys last night, " what time is it?"i asked getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom " 7:30 (am). Now get ready for school" then she walked out slaming the door, yep she was mad. I had a quick shower and thought it would also wake me up, it did but not the head ache. I got went out the bathroom and went to the weardrobe, i put on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose t-shert and my black hoddie with sunglasses with my converses, once i was done i grabed my school bag and went down stairs. My brothers and sisters where finishing up breakfast and on there way out ( we have seprate drivers because i pick up Matt, Sarah -- and i hope she's not mad at me still -- and Jade), i walked into the kitchen and my mother had 2 peices of tost for me and a glass of water with asphin " thanks mum" i said and ate my tost and drank my water with the asphin " don't thank me. You know better" she said, still angry, now i was getting annoyed " your the one who called them and wanted me to go out and forget about my fight with Sarah" i said, she couldn't really aruge with that. She didn't say anything more and i left for school, picking up my friends on the way. " Hay Rose" Said Jade getting in the car -- we picked her up first this time -- " Hay" was all i said, " you don't look ok!!" "Yeah, im hung-over. I went out with Taylor, Zoey, Harry and some others last night, trying to forget about yeasterday with Sarah" " was Miley there?" She know me too well, i smiled and nodded " yeah she was" and that was all we said for now.

Just before we picked Matt up Jade said " Oh, hay, i just texted Sarah asking if she was still upset and she said that she's still your friend and she respects you decition on becoming team caption" " yeah well tell her i accsept her apoligie and that im not tacking the offere for team caption" she did and then the car stopped and we picked up Matt, " Hay guys," he said jumping in next to me (left side) "hay" we said at the same time, more Jade then me " You look alful Rose" "she's hung-over" Jade answered for me " Really. well that explains this..." he handed me the newspaper and a Famous magerzine with wild photo's from last night at the clubs from the press, i was so suprised -- kind of -- " So by the look on your face that's you last night doing tequila shots with Miley and Taylor!!" i didn't stay anything for a few moments then said " Yeah. i was just having trying to forget about the fight with Sarah" and just as i said thoes lass words Sarah got in the car, i was so distracted by the photo's that i didn't even notice the car stopping and her getting in " what about me?" she said closing the door once she got in, Matt handed her the newspaper and magerzine and i told them all about last nigh -- everything -- and before we know it we where at school, "come on " i said and we got out the car, happy. When i stepped out the brightness of the sun gave me an head ache again so i put my sunglasses back on, " to bright" said Sarah with a laught, as we where walking to our lockers i got some strang looks from the other student's, " they saw the photos " i said when i was unlocking my locker they followerd my glaze and saw what i ment " well you are famas, sort of" "umm" and that was the end of the conversation because the bell went and we went to classes and met up on brake.

After first perod it was recess and i got a message from Harry and Zoey to meet at the front of the school and i went to meet them, " Hay guys" i walked up and gave them both hugs " Hung-over" asked Zoey i just nodded " what's up" i asked "we got a call from Taylor saying you got in truble from last night" said Zoey " well kinda but have you seen the newspaper and today famos magazing, there fulled of photo's from last night" i said with a laught, " Yes, we have and it was fun and funny" we all laught that time, " well i have to go, i dont have long for recess so i'll see you's later" i said " yeah well see you later" then Zoey got in the limo but before Harry got in he said " can you meet me after school at the Hollywood sign, i need to talk to you privetly, please! " i smiled and gave him a hug, " sure. I'll be there after practice, so around 4:30! " "see you then" and they drove off and i met up with the other's.