Chapter 2

The photo above is a photo of Rose's house. And it's a photo of the house my family own's in LA to this day.

***************************************************************************

I was born and rased hear in Los Angeles my whole life in the same house im in now, it's a 4 story house -- a mantion actully -- it has 13 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. We all have our own rooms, and mine has a bathroom and balcony -- most of the rooms do but mines the bigest -- my sisters and i have our own rooms but John and James share a room by choice, there thik as theves them two. Were on the 4th floor and my parents are on the second, Mary and David are my mother and father, thwy of cause share a room, my mum's an actor and my dads a director and thats how they meet, my father making her movie, and since then they haven't been apart.

The other 8 bedrooms are used for things like geast room but when we where kids they where our play rooms. Like any other house we have a kitchen and its huge, same with the living and dining rooms, we have a gim on the main floor ( first floor ) next to the indoor spa so we can have a cool off after working in the gim, witch we do 3-4 times a week, unforchnetly we dont have a sana but in my bathroom i have a steem shower -- hahah -- and we only have 3 in the hole house / mantion.

Outside is where the pool and tennes corts are, a least 4-5 times a mouth my sister, friends and I play tennes and go for swims. Towards the back of the pool and tennes corts is a garden my mother made, it has a lot of diffrent kinds of flowers and roses as well as a small waterfal me all used to play in as kids, it looks amazing.

My family is spred to diffrent parts of the world, only about 50-70 of us are in the States. My uncal John -- who my brother John was named after -- lives in Washington DC with his family and my Aunty Maddy and there kids and is prouducing the Crimanl Minds TV show, there up to season 6 and almost done. I have 2 Uncals and Auntys hear in LA with my cusions, they have there own house just down the street from me witch is great but not always. And the rest are in Texas on the horse ranch, we bread and sell the horses but not all, at least every holidays we go over to texas and spent the time riding the horses, i have at least 5-7 trophies and ribons from riding, eather jumping, racing, polo cross, dressarge -- horse ballet -- I have at least 1 (or more) trophies and ribbons in all of them. This ranch has been in our family for generations and rather my brothers or I will take over when the time comes. The name of the ranch has never been changed and never will, it's called the KC ranch, meaning Katy and Cherry, my annsesters who started / opened the ranch and its been passed down through the family since and will stay the same.

This year were going to try go to the ranch, all of us but it might just be me because I have a competition that I can't miss so well see.