Chapter 6 - Date Night

3 days ago Harry kissed me on the Hollywood sign and later that night he asked me out on a date for tonight -- friday -- at 7:00 and Jamie know, she had followed me when i went to meat Harry and saw us kissing that night and only Jamie, Jade, Matt, Sarah, Taylor and all my friends where the only ones who know about me and Harry.

I woke up Friday morning feeling great, i got dressed in my work-out outfit and went down to the gim, like everyday i punch, kick the punching bag, run laps, waights, swim plus sit ups and push ups, after i had a shower and went to school. On the way to school -- once i picked up Matt, Sarah and Jade in my own car -- we where talking about tonight, "So what are you going to wear?" Asked Jade "I don't know? Something nice " "Well we don't have training this afternoon, let's go shopping" Said Sarah, it was true, we don't have swimming practice on Fridays, " Yeah let's go shopping". We reached school, i parked my car, people staired, and we walked to the locker's to grab out book for first perod.

When swim practice came just before lunch it went longer then normal, and Sarah and i broke our records and we had a meet coming up in 2 weeks and coatch was trying to decide who will be the ancker -- last to swim and win -- so at lunch we had a swim off. " ready for a swim off girls?" Asked coatch and we went to the pool, " remember, who ever wins were still best friends " Sarah said "Yeah. Good luck" "you too." " ready girls" we nodded and she blow the wissal and started timing, we swam 4 laps because thats how much you swim being the anker,  i  felt free swimming, like i belonged in the water, like it was apart of me, i forgot about the timing and swam the hardest i could.

" Godd job girls. Sarah your time 4:45, Rose your time was 2:01, well done Rose you will run the last laps of the race."  Everyone cheared "Well done Rose. You desearve it" Said Sarah and hugged me " thanks, you did good as well" " well see you all tomorrow for practice. sorry for tacking some of your lunch. Go on get out of hear"said coatch in a very happy tone by the sound of it, and we did, we got changed and met up with Matt and Jade in the cortyard for lunch. " who won?" Asked Jade when we sat down " Me --" " Rose" we said at the same time  with a big smile, and we ate lunch. We talked about what im going to wear tonight and then the bell went and we went to our next class. The rest of the day went smoothly, i got a text from Harry in my last class saying ' cant wait till tonight :-) ' and i sent a replyed with a ' me to '. After school we met up at my car to go shopping, and when Jade and Sarah came -- Matt had to do something with his parents so it was just Jade, Sarah and me -- we got in the car and drove to the mall.

When we got to the mall and i parked the car we went shopping for me tonight

-- i had nothing for my date tonight --, we went to a dress shop and i bought a strapless purple dress that cut off at my thigh, it was tight -- the style of it --

and black steletos to go with the dress. I had a bag already but so we bought a lovely pair of gold earings, they went nice with my black-brown hair. Next stop the hair dresser's, i got my hair trimed and strighten -- it looked amazing -- and my nails next. When i looked at my watch i saw it was 5:30pm already, so we went back to the car and i took Jade and Sarah home then i went home to get ready. I got home at around 6:00 and relized Harry will be hear soon so i went stright to my room and got ready. I had a shower -- not geetting my hair wet -- and got dressed in my new dress and shoes, i didnt wear much mack-up just some eye liner and lip gloss. Jamie came in before i left looking at my outfit saying " you look gorgeous" i smiled and said thanks then went down stairs, everyone at home know about tonight because Jamie told them -- she didn't really have a choice -- i went outside where Harry was by his car (his own car) "You look amazing" " thanks, you too" he wear a button down dress shert with black jeans plus black shoes that looked like they costed a lot. Before i got in the car mum gave me a hug saying how lovely i looked and dad was being a dad saying to Harry " Take care of my doughter. Ok" in a nice way, both Harry and i laughted a bit and he said " yes sir"  he opened the door of the passenger seat for me and i got in then he went to the driver side. We drove out of the drive way and i had no idea where we are going so i asked " So where are we going?" Without taking his eye's off the road he said " a nice fish place i know down by the merina" we drove in a comfortable silence, Harry placed his hand over mine, the warmth i felt overwelmed me just like his aftershave did.

When we got to the restraint i was glad to see no press or mob of fans, just us and other members of the public eating dinner. We had a seat nest to the window with an amazing view of the ocan, the sun was going down and it sent a nice glow over the water. Harry pulled out my chair for me to sit in and went to his accross from me. A waitress came over with two menu's " good eavning, my name's Rebecca and i'll be your wattress tonight" handing us the menu's " would you like anythingb to drink to start with" i thought about it then said "Um, i'll have a martine pleases" and handed her my ID " i'll have a glass of burbon pleases" Harry orded and she walked away to get them. I looked at the menu and couldn't decided what to get, "what should i get?" I asked him " the saman's good, but so in the barramundie" i thought about it, i've never eaten head before "i think i'll get the Barramundie " he said before i could speek " me too" i put the menu down and the wattriess came over with our drinks " Hear you go. Have you decided on what you'll have?" She asked in a cheary voice " Barramundie for both of us pleases " Harry orded, she wrote it down and walked off. There was silence for a few minuets before he said "Im glad you came tonight,  i was nervice wether you'd say no " he said sipping his drink " Im glad i said yes, im having a good time" he laughted a little and i took a sip of my martinie " i thougth you'd like it. I remember you saying once that you've never had sea food and i thought tonight would be a good chance for you to try it" i laughted a but he took my hand in his, we looked into each other's eyes like we did that night on the Hollywood sign. He broke the connection by grabing a rose from a nearby vase, " for you " he handed it to me and i accepted " thank you, it's lovely" the waitress came back with our food and placed it down in front of us "thank you " said Harry and she walked off, " time to see if you like it"he said with a hit of a laught -- i always made him laught, he did the same to me for years -- i cut off a bit of the barramundie and ate it, it was decishes, crispy, cooked perfictly, it fell apart in your mouth, " How is it ?" He asked, i gave hm a cute smile and said " it's delishes " we ate our dinner and made small talk.

After dinner and a few more drinks -- 2 -- we went for a walk on the beach, we took off our shoes and walked slow along the sand, holding hands and looking  at the water, " nice night" i said " Yeah it is. Even more that your hear with me" he stopped walking and sat on the sand " sit with  me" and sat next to him and he put his arm around me and we sat in the sand not speeking just taking in the night, it got cold and Harry put is jacket around my sholder's. We walked back to the car where just before he opend the door for me he leaned in and kissed me and this time it lasted longer and more in tence and it was like everything around me vanished and it was just him and me, be broke apart about 2 minuets later and i got in the passenger seat, him in the driver seat and he drove me home.

The drive home was nice, he held my hand when he didnt need it to change gears and we didn't speek just took in the view and the night. When we got to my street i said " once more around the block, i dont want to go home yet" he smiled and kept driving, when we got back to my house he got out and opened my door for me -- sich a jentermen -- and i got out and just leaned agenst the car door, he gave me another one of those long intence kisses and the outside lights flickerd " dam you dad " i thought, we broke apart and i said " thank you for tonight, i had an amazing time" i wishperd in his ear, " i had fun too" he whisperd back, i gave him a light kiss and walked inside, closing the door behind me and just leaning agenst it thinking about tonight, the kiss, dinner, Harry. I went up-stairs to my room and had a shower then just as i was getting dressed i got a message from Jade and Sarah -- i dont think Matt would like to know the details -- that said "well how was it?" "Did he kiss you good night?" I texted back to both of them saying " He did kiss me back and the night was amazing" i told them about dinner, the walk on the beach and the kiss good night, we had been texting for an hour and i finally said "good night girls" and put my phone on charge and went to sleep.