Chapter 4 - A night out.

When i got home from my first day back, i went stright to my room ignoring whatever my mother said and had a shower and got dressed i heard a knock at my door. When i opended it it was my mother, "Oh, Hay mum" she walked in as sat on the chair at my desk " You ignored me before. How was you first day back?" She asked in a cheerful voice, " find " was all i sad in a dead cold voice, then her smile turned sad, " oh, what happend? ", i told her everything that happend today, my classes, the assesembaly and swimming, my times and the team caption offer, and what happend when i told Sarah, Matt and Jade -- there reactions -- by the time i was done explaining we where siting on my bed and i was almost in tears " Oh, honey, it's your choice, you dersearve that chance to be caption" she said putting an arm around me, " But what about Sarah, she's my best friend and she worked hard for all that, i don't want to take that away from her." Mum didn't say anything but i could see consearn and a hint of sadness in her eye's, i could always tell if she was acting and i know she wasn't, after a few minuets of confit she left and for a few more minuets i just sat on my bed thinking how to fix this problem.

When i had, had enough thinking and sobbing i went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. My dad was in the kitchen also and i could tell be just got home because he was still wearing his suit, " Did you just get home? "I asked while i opened the frige and grabed a orenge juice, "Yeah. How was first day back?" , i was so sick of everyone asking that and told him "Would everyone stop asking me that, im sick of it" i snapped "don't raise your voice at me, i didn't do anything" he said angry " sorry dad" and gave him a hug and he carmed down, " are you ok?, what happend?" " i got into an argument with Sarah, if you want more ask mum." Then i walked off and went down to the gim to let off steam on the punching bag.

I punched and kicked the hell out of the punching bag for about and hour and a half, maybe more i don't know, then i got into the spa for a cool down. After about 20 - 30 minuets my mum came down " you have geast's" she said then left, i got out and went upstairs. In the living room was Lucy hale, Zoey and Taylor, " Hay guys what are you doing hear" i asked, " well your mum called and said you were upset." Said Lucy "So get changed, something nice were going out to chear you up.." said Taylor and Zoey and i did, i smiled and went to my room and put on a pair of white shorts -- short ones -- and a dark red singlet that cuts off half way down my belly and black 4 inch heal boots. I got my purse off the back of my door and made sure i had my ID -- Fake one to get in clubs and get drinks because a night out with Zoey and Taylor and Lucy ment Partys -- and went back down stairs, i saw the girls waiting my the door for me " you look great" thay said " thanks" then we left. When we got out and in to limo there where 2 unexspected geasts " Miley. Harry, i didn't know you where hear to" " yeah well i was with Taylor when your mum called and wonted to chear you up as well" said Harry as i slid in next to him "Well if you mum saw us too then she may not of let you out" said Miley, i know what she ment because chear up and Miley ment clubs / partys and drinking, witch i needed badly, and so i just smiled and said " well let's get this party started" and reached for the champain and 6 glasses and poped the champain and pored each of us a glass -- more then one before we got to the club / partys --. When the car pulled up we had gone through 2 bottels of champain so we where kinda drunk. We got out and where bombed by the press taking photos and throughing questions at us but we where all used to it and just laughed and went in the club. When we got in the DJ was playing ' Turn it down for what ' and we moved to the beat for a bit, after 30 minuets i think of dancing we went to the bar and did shots of gin, rum, burbon and almost everything because in a few hours we where dancing on the stage compleatly drunk. The night was amazing. We went to about 5 - 7 clubs and at the 3rd one we ran in the rest of 1D -- Nial, Zane, Liam, Louis -- and have an amazing time. I think at one point we stoll a bottal of Vodcia and went wild.

" Thank you guys for making a horrable day way much better" i thanked them, we where at the Hollywood sign chilling out from the partys with a bottal of vodica and burbon listening to music, " you our friends Rose, anything for you." Said Harry then he kissed me on the lips -- and i dont think it was the first one tonight -- and we relaxed for a while.