Chapter one

DAMN!! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!🤌🏼✨🛐

.•*𝚁𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*•.

It's been 1 week since I found out I'm an Omega. Emma is an Alpha, but Norman is a Beta? I didn't expect that, but he could have been an Alpha, too, I'm just glad he's not.

When they me witch I was, I just told them I was a Beta. They thought I'd be an Alpha, but lucky me, I'm an Omega, how great.

"Ray?" I heard Emma say. I had been in some deep thought of been an Omega, I've also read about them, too. "Y-yes?" I replied and looked at her. "Are you coming to the party?" She asked and I was a bit nervous of doing that, for what if my heat came?! "Um, I'm not so sure I have time for that-" "Oh common, Ray. It'll be fun." Norman told me and just speaking over me. It was kinda annoying of him, but it also felts like he really wanted me to come with them, I do really want to come with them, but I'm just a bit scared of the heats.

"Yeah, you can also just walk home if you don't want to be there anymore." Gilda said and smiled. The other agreed with that, too, so it ended with I just said yes to come with them.

Them getting ready to go to the party.

"I feel stupid in this suit, though." I said and looked at the suit I had on. "Nooo, you look good in it!" Emma told with a cheerful voice and smiled, as she got in her heels.

"Thanks, but still." I just looked a bit disgusted in it, and my face said it all. "Ray, you don't look terrible, you really do look good." Norman told me and I blushed a little of it. "Thanks, I guess." I replied back a bit shy if you call it like that, though.

"Are we all ready to go?" Norman asked and looked at us. Emma, Don and Gilda said yes, but I didn't. "Let's go." As they began to walk out of the door, and me following with them.

As we arrived to the party we just walked in, and there was many drunk people. I just walked over to the bar and asked for a drink. It was a bit okay just been alone, actually. "Hey there~" My eyes turned to the deep voice from beside me. "Um, do you need something, sir?" I asked and looked a bit confused. He sat beside me, but I just began to ignore him, he was totally drunk, too.

"It's a great party, don't ya think, too?" He asked and I looked back at him and just nodded. "So, why are you here?" He asked again. "I'm here with some friends." I responded lazily back. "You smell good, did you put something perfume on?" He asked and that made me a bit disgusted around him. He could smell me? I hadn't even perfume on. He's probably an Alpha- Wait, he's an Alpha?! I thought for second and looked back at my glass I had ordered to drink.

"Well, I need to go, my friends probably waiting for me." "Noo, be here a little longer~" He just said out of the blue and I just stood up walking backwards from him. He noticed and walked after me. I quickly turned around to find the others, but they were literally gone?!

I tried to get rid of him, but he still just followed after me. I walked in a hall way and found a room, so I decided to go in there. I closet the door behind me, but the guy opened it and he just stood right in front of me. I was actually about to lock it, but he made to open.

"Leave me alone, you creep!" I told him a bit serious tone, and I knew he would do something if he found out I was an Omega.

As I walked some inches backwards, he locked the door. I felt so trapped in, and I also was?! This was really bad. "Hey, I'm been serious about this! Leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted a bit loud this time, hoping some people would hear me, but they probably didn't.

I shouldn't have came here. Why do I always have to go through this kind of thing? And then be saved of someone! It's really pathetic... I thought, as I touched a couch behind me. It made me fall down onto it and right out of my corner, I saw him just stare me down. "You really are pretty~" He said and took my wrists above my head. I began to go in panic, for I knew no one would come can save me this time.

I felt something touch my lips and it was him, him kissing me. I tried to get free of him holding onto my wrists, but he hold me tight.

This point, I was really weak, I couldn't even have a hard strength, only small ones.

He began go down kissing my neck and unbutton my shirt. This made me really go wide open eyes and I tried to push him off of me with my legs.

"Try escaping?~ That's adorable~" He said right into my ear. I flinched a little, when he touched my chest. "No, Let go off me!" I yelled, as he still hold a bit tight on my wrists there were up above my head with his left hand.

There's no way I'm getting raped tonight! I am not! Just think, Ray. What would make him stop? As I was thinking I looked down and that was the moment I knew how I could escape. I kicked him hardly in his balls there were a moment where he was more into his pain and not me, so I pushed him off and quickly ran to the door and unlocked it and ran out.

My suit shirt was open and as I was running, I button it. I tried to find Emma, Norman, Gilda and Don, but they where nowhere. It was like they were invincible.

I was looking for them everywhere, till I finally found them in a room with other people. I ran up to them and they saw my face were terrified. "Ray, what happened?" Norman asked and stood to walk towards me. "Can we please go home? I don't feel like to be here anymore..." I told them, but they just asked why I didn't wanted to stay here any longer. I didn't wanted to tell I probably almost was about to get raped.

"I will ju-" "I will walk with him home, you guys can just stay here." Norman told them and we began to walk home. As we were on the street, he asked me what happened. "Fine, I was at the bar, but some stranger came up to me and asked and told me stuff. I felt a bit uncomfortable about that, so I said I was leaving, but he just followed after me. I tried to hide in a room and lock it, but I was a bit slow, so he walked in and locked the door behind him. I really thought I was about to get raped till I kicked him in his balls." I told and Norman began to laugh to my last word. "Wow, Ray. Great job, you saw a way to come out of that situation, I'm just glad you didn't get raped or anything." He told me and I blushed a little. I just looked down as we walked home.

When we arrived we walked in and I said I'd be taking a shower. I walked to my room and found some pj's to wear after the bath. I walked to the bathroom and began to take off my clothes and into the shower.

As I was getting out of the shower, I saw a hickey on my neck. My eyes went bright open of that. At least he didn't bite me, that was good.

I took my pj's on and out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs where Norman were. "I'm done taking a shower." I said and saw him in the living room, watching something on the TV.

"What are you watching?" I asked and looked at the TV, it was news he saw.

It really is hard to be an Omega, it's sucks and I hate it so much... I thought and looked at my hands. "Are you okay?" I heard Norman ask and it made me some back to the reality. "Ah, yes!" I replied quickly.

I looked at him, as he just stared at show he saw. "I really thought you'd be an Alpha and not a Beta." I said and he looked at me. "Beta? No, no. Emma is a Beta, I'm an Alpha. Our paper were swapped around, so Emma thought she was an Alpha and I thought I was a Beta, but it was all wrong. So, I'm an Alpha." Norman said and my eyes just widened, for I did really thought he were a Beta?!

"Um, so... Does that mean you can smell an Omega in heat?.." I asked a little nervously and curled my fingers into each other. "Huh, yes, I can smell if they're in heat, why?" He asked. "For nothing, was just curious." I told and fake smiled at him. "Drop the fake smile, Ray." He said and I widened my eyes for hearing those words, actually.

"Why do you think I fake smiled?" I asked him a bit confused. "You're easy to read." He told and looked back at me. "Are you sure you're a Beta, Ray?" He asked and that was the moment it felt like my throat was getting out. "Y-yeah?" I replied really nervously back. "Mhm?" He hummed and looked a bit suspicious at me.

"A-anyways, I think I'll go to bed, so goodnight." I said and quickly walked up to my room.

I closed the door behind and locked it. I went to bed, but my head was full with thoughts, example that Norman wasn't a Beta but an Alpha.

Hii! I really wanted to try make an Omegaverse, because other has also done with Ray and Norman, so why not?

Don't worry, I'll also update 'Why so busy?'

Well, have a nice day or night🤌🏼✨