Part 1. Confession

Jinie POV
"Please be my boyfriend for a month!" I look at SeungJo face with a red blush face.
"Hmm? Are you serious?" SeungJo a little laughing. He walk closer. Step by step.
"Y..ye..yes." I look away as my heartbeat become more and more faster.
"You are not kidding right?" SeungJo put his hand on my head.
"Why do you think I am?"
"Because you are childish. You like to pull out pranks and tease people." He said.
"Ehh!?" My eyes become bigger and look to SeungJo.
"What?"
"Argh! So you mean that my confession is just a joke! You are so curel." I walks away.
With a mad face. I walk back to the class.
SeungJo laugh a little. Then he pull her hand and said, "don't mad. OK. I am sorry. Mianie. I would love to have this little child as my girlfriend for a month since I am not with anyone now."
"Seriously!?"
"Yes. So... See you tomorrow. I need to go back to my class." SeungJo smile a little before leave me alone.
He is not my classmate. Yet, he was my senior. Two years older then me.
We met each other on the first day I entered this school. He was the one who lead the freshmen to walk around the school and he did take care of us nicely until now. But, he will be graduated in one month so I take this chance to spend time with him.
"SeungJo oppa agreed to be your 1 month boyfriend!? How lucky are you!" My best friend, SooHee shouted a little.
"Shh! No one can know about this." I covered my face. Shy.
"But does he know why you want to be with him only for a month?"
"Nope. Nah, only you who know it." I fake a smile.
"Ah, I hope it won't hurt him." soohee back to her seat.
"I won't. I wish to be alive just for one month. Being his girlfriend and...." I couldn't end the word. It may make my tears out.