Chapter 4

Thomas's POV

We entered the classroom, not bothering to knock. 

I pulled my gun out. 

Mr. Ganville was waiting for us. 

"Thomas, Teresa, MInho, Sonya" he greeted, leaning against his desk with his arms crossed.

We glared at him. I had my finger on the trigger, ready to shoot. 

"What are you doing here?" Teresa asked, trying to go for a more calm response. Mr. Granville shrugged.

"Because you children blew up the place I worked, I needed a new job," he explained. "Beacon Hills was very well known throughout Wicked for its notorious supernatural creatures" he states. 

"But, you two must already know that" he states, looking at Teresa and me. I glared at him.

"So, is Wicked done?" Minho snapped, pulling out his gun. Mr. Ganville glanced at it before answering.

"Yes, Wicked is done, but there will be things still after you" he replied. I frowned. 

"Like what?" I asked. Mr. Ganville shrugged.

"Cranks, other members of WIcked and such," he explains. 

"Are you evil?" Sonya asks, frowning. Mr. Ganville shook his head.

"I'm done with all of it, I'm just a normal teacher now" he promises. We nod. I think he's being serious.

There's a knock at the door. 

"Come in," Mr. Ganville says. We hide our weapons. 

It was Scott. He was looking at us.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know if you guys would come over" he states, looking at Sonya, Teresa, MInho, and me.

"We'll come now, we're done here" Teresa states. I nod and we shoot Mr. Ganville one last look before leaving with Scott. 

"Do you guys have a car?" he asks. We shake our heads.

"We'll just follow you," I state. He gives me a raised eyebrow. He shrugs and starts running. 

I'm guessing that because he's supernatural, he thinks that he's better than us. Well, we aren't exactly normal either.

He runs and we're right behind him. 

We run for 20 minutes and arrive at Scott's house. 

Scott stops and he's slightly out of breath as he opens the door. We are behind him, not even slightly fazed. 

We are in the living room at the pack's already here. I glance at everyone, my posture is stiff.

"Hey Thomas," Malia greets from the couch. Everyone in the pack is smiling. I envy them. I wish I could smile and laugh with my friends again. 

I nodded in her direction. 

"How was your first day?" Lydia asks. We all shrug. 

"Fine," Teresa answers. Her eyes are cold and calculating. Lydia nods and smiles at me. I don't do anything just give her a small wave. 

Without Newt, smiling and laughing's hard. We all sit down and stare at the pack. Sonya is staring at Isaac, biting her lip. She's sitting next to me on the sofa and I grip her hand.

"What are you guys doing?" Teresa asks the pack. Scott shrugs.

"We have homework and then we're just going to hang out here," Scott replies. Teresa nods and stares at Malia, frowning.