LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.6

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was so happy she has remembered her memory I didn't wasted any minute and hugged her.
Jungkook: I missed you to
Y/N : I love you so much
Jungkook: I love you to Y/N
Maid: master the food is ready plz come downstairs.
Jungkook: okay I am coming wait. With that I left the room.

Y/N POV
I was so happy that I finally remembered my memory I also freshened myself and headed to downstairs for breakfast.

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK'S POV
We were now in the same park which we used to play in childhood. Me and Y/N sat down on the grass.

Y/N POV
We were enjoying and talking to each other but suddenly jungkook said something that made me blush.

Jungkook: oooo someone is blushing hmm.
Y/N: Yaah shut up kook.

I laughed at his sentence.

We decided to go back home so we started to walk but when we covered our half path someone suddenly appeared out of blue and......and it was

JACK

My ex fiance.

JACK'S POV
I suddenly appeared infront of them and I was able to see that Y/N aka my ex fiance was shocked it was clearly shown at her face.

AUTHOR'S POV
You were shocked and scared at the same time. I know I know you all must be very confused that Y/N actually had a fiance then let me tell you the story. Jack and you met accidentally at this park and started to became friends..strangers to friends and slowly slowly the friendship turned into love yes you both started to love each other but your brother suga always thought that he isn't good for you and this thought came true. Jack was planning to kill you and your family because your family and his family were enemy's but both kingdoms agreed for marriage of you two but little did your family knew that Jack's parents only agreed to marry because of your powers and money and to kill your family. Suga was listening everything that Jack and his parents were saying to him. Suga was fumming in anger he broked the door and killed Jack's parents but luckily Jack managed to escape that's when you rejected him. And beated him alot.

??? POV
I was listening everything that was happening in the park but Jack said something that made me angry. He said "oh what a day now I can take my revenge from you Y/N....he was about to approach Y/N but I interrupted and said.

??? : not now you motherfucker hoe.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHO WAS HE WHO LISTENED ALL THE CONVERSATIONS OF JACK AND Y/N. WHO WAS HE WHO SAID NOT NOW MOTHERFUCKER HOE. WELL YOU WILL GET ITS ANSWER IN THE NEXT PART. BYE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MUCH OF LOVE YOU GUYS GAVE ME AND I AM SORRY I AM WRITTING THIS LATE CAUSE I HAD FEVER SO BUT FROM NOW ON I WILL POST REGULARLY SO BYE AND STREAM PERMISSION TO DANCE OK BYE