LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.4

I was so shocked by seeing his face....h‐he was the one who bitted me omg I am marrying this bastard.....but I cannot do anything.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was standing in the aisley waiting for my wife but when she arrived I was also shock that how can she be that beautiful.

AUTHOR'S POV

When you reached at the place where jungkook was standing you both were lost in each other eyes.

Soon the priest started the wedding.

Priest: Min Y/N will you take Jeon jungkook as you lawfull wedded husband you would be there for him in sickness in happiness and in saddnes till death do apart.

Y/N : II do

Priest: Jeon Jungkook will you take Min Y/N as your lawfull wedded wife you would be there for her in sickness in happiness and in saddnes till death do apart.

Jungkook : I do

Priest: I may announce that you both are now lawfully husband and wife you may now kiss the bride.

Y/N POV
He started to come near me and grabbed by wrist and pulled me into a passionate kiss but I don't know what happend to me but I also responded to the kiss. But truly his lips were so rosy and plumpy. 

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK POV

We reached the Palace the whole ride was silent no one dared to spoke anything.

Y/N POV

We both reached the Palace and I went to my room which I asked to the one of the maid....I was really tired so I dressed myself into comfy cloths and removed my heavy dress. I was sitting in the corner of the window suddenly someone backhuged me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for this much of love.

Bye